Message in a Bottle - Edition #6 - Page 7

Message in a Bottle - Edition #6 - Page 7

Postby DezNutz » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:11 am

Message in a Bottle Sixth Edition

PAGES

SLACK NEWS:

Word reached MIAB offices that the once thriving and bustling township of Slackton has seen a mass exodus over the last month and more. We sent our intrepid reporters to see what's happening there.

An astonished, 'It's just like Spain!!!" was the first call in.

On arrival our reporters reported an eerie silence and upon turning into the town itself found the streets to be lifeless and cold. Fierce winds that chill to the bone whipped the empty laneways swirling the mist all around and the only warmth to be found was by the fire in the near empty tavern.
Save for the BarKeep, only a couple of residents were to be seen anywhere in the entire town.

The King was nowhere to be seen except for the odd moments when he would deign a wave and a word or two and his chief trolls show nein interest either for they too are nowhere to be seen.

Our reporters were able to capture these diehard Slactors sitting alone together on the silent street. Still not sure quite what happened to the place and not able to find his pencil, our reporter could not write down their names but he says he remembers "L" - ' Leo-the-Conqueror' -
Upon researching him, our reporter said he thought "Leo-the-Conqueror" is, in fact, a lie or even a hoax or at least a misnomer and is a perfect example of what an 'oxy-moron' be.

We wish the township of Slackton well and hope to see some good recovery in the months to come.
We captured a couple of the residents doing what they do.

A little bit of Vooodoo

Thank you Avonmora for being you and providing MIAB content. You are the news! Great news it is too!!
Til next month -
Enjoy YOUR game!!
Happy Sailing me Hearties !!

BAM! CORNER:

TOM LOWE'S CORNY JOKES:
1. The wife just yells from upstairs to Cutpurse and asks "Do you ever get a shooting pain across your body, like someone's got a voodoo doll of you and they're stabbing it?"
Sounding concerned, Cutpurse replies,
"No..."
A few seconds of silence, and then she shouts: "How about now?"

2. Pirate walks into a bar in Kanoni. Says "Have you got anything to drink?"
Bartender says "Water"..
Pirate says "I was thinking about something harder…"
Bartender says "I have ice"

3..Dont diss your pirate girlfiriend's choices - You are one of them.

LORD MALEVOLENCE'S CORNY JOKE:
1. I named my ipod 'titanic'...... it's syncing

-------------

LAST BUT NOT LEAST ;
Thank you so much El D for your unique way with words and for taking the time as usual finding your way to make us snort out the rum laughing !!
Thank you to AB and SILVERSHADOW as always - (Raise the Black Flag!! , You both continue stun, shock and amaze me!!) lol :beers:

Thank you Sol-Thy-tongue-is-sharper-than-thy-cutlass-leii for your trade article contribution. Copied and pasted exactly as requested and directed .
(bc EEEEK!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:' Thy tongue is sharper than thy cutlass!')
Nonetheless and all jokes aside, your contribution is appreciated and the content informative, entertaining and clear.
A good writer and a great read. Congrats.

Thank you DEZ, SHM, CUT and those silent others for your help and input. Always appreciated.

Sir Henry Morgan sent an envoy with apologies and so many barrels of rum! He keeps doing that. We are constantly sozzled here at MIAB. He gets upset if he arrives and we haven't emptied his gift barrels. Its exhausting. But we push on.
However SHM says he is currently 'otherwise occupied' with Tokelau' for now and regrets his inability to send more delightful tales of life this month as promised.
But he assures us he will.
Thank you Sir Henry.
Cheers.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Re: Message in a Bottle - Edition #6 - Page 7

Postby Argo » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:15 am

MIAB UPDATE ; A report just in:
It would appear xPro has indeed returned to Avonmora quicker than expected and suddenly the streets of Slack have sprung new life.
The usual residents nonsensical chattering continues of course only a little more animatedly now. Slack is alive!
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Postby Haron » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:55 am

Thank you for another MIAB, Argo!
The T'zak Ryn offers Naval Combat Solutions for the Quality Conscious Customer
Haron
Forum Rambler

Postby DezNutz » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:07 pm

Excellent read and content as always Argo.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Lefty » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:44 pm

So far I am enjoying the pictures. I am learning how to read, just so I can enjoy the rest of the content.
Cheers to the team at MIAB :beer
Lefty

Postby SilverShadow » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:14 pm

Thanks for another awesome edition of MIAB! :y

MIAB has been a great addition to Avonmora and it's community. :chest

Keep 'em comin' :beer
SilverShadow

Return to Message in a Bottle