Message in a Bottle - Edition #6 - Page 2

Message in a Bottle - Edition #6 - Page 2

Postby DezNutz » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:10 am

Message in a Bottle Sixth Edition

PAGES

PORTSIDE PERUSAL - GUEST CONTRIBUTOR - El Draque. (T'zak Ryn):

A BIG HEARTY WELCOME TO OUR GUEST CONTRIBUTOR THIS MONTH:

Staunchee of the T'zak Ryn, Noble of Tokelau...Host and EmCee ExtraOrdinaire, author. lawyer, trusted mouthpiece and humorist ...a man of many talents - the honorable EL DRAQUE...

Now that the smell of gunpowder has cleared from the war-torn lands of what used to be the Spanish Ports, a strange quiet has settled across all of Avonmora as a new smoke fills the air.

Since the Spanish leadership was exiled from the ports they controlled for so long, a new smog fills the air as the ruling nations try to keep the bodies from overwhelming the cities due to the plagues that have ravaged the ports recently.
Investigations have found the initial population decline was due to “old world” Spaniards jumping off the cliffs of Prote in the nude in some sort of bare buttocks ritual of defiance, but more recent population losses look to be the work of the plague.

While its not known if this is natural or the shipments of blankets that arrived at each port anonymously, one thing is for sure, doctors are needed to get a handle on the situation as the remaining population lives in fear.

Helloooo Nurse!
Reports have surfaced that one of Avornmora’s own, xTaylorx has been given the Marquee of Healing by the fabled pirate king which makes her officially a field nurse. A tip of me hat to her, and all of Avornmora, as maybe she can stop the plague scourge that afflicts these lands with her newly found skills and fashion sense.

Asta La Vista…. Xpro
One of the games most dynamic powerhouses and maker of nations, Xpro is sailing away. He is setting to go on an expedition to bring him to mystical lands and untold riches. Xpro managed to bring back to life nations long forgotten and crush those who would stand in his way.
His departure leaves a huge void in naval warfare and an even bigger financial void for those who grew to depend on him and the swag he brought. As one of the games largest influencers, he will be missed. We all wish you safe travels, and as soon as your ready to sail back to the waters of Avonmora, hoist your sails, drink some rum, and wait a little longer so the rest of us can have a chance:wink:

Battle of the Queens

After months of turmoil between some of Avonmora’s most renown queens, there seems no end to the carnage.

What started out as a she said she said she said she said (counting on fingers 1, 2, 3, 4), has quickly turned into a she said they said she said it? She can’t believe it! So she said that I said whaaaaat? Oh no she didn’t! She said she would do it, if what she was saying was actually what was being said… about saying… something about her and….. something……. and stuff.

Yeah….im out!

Tokalau sees a surge at borders
More recently, Sir Henry Morgan confirmed that TK has seen a surge in new countrymen. These “Tokers” as they have been dubbed, have been raising quickly in her ranks. Are they looking for a safe haven from Spain’s devolvement, looking to take advantage of TK’s wonderful bank building repayment program, or to share in the stability afforded them by their new King, one thing is for sure, Tokalau has become a greater nation for it.

Dman’s Little Fooker of the Month
I tracked Dman down after 8 pints into his daily lunch bender at Gasp’s oldest brothel where the daytime “b” squad was working hard. When I asked him, he proclaimed?
“Frillmm Fabm ssspprallishh fooker Leo!!!!!” and then fell face first into the table.
Congrats to Leo the Conqueror, Dman’s little fooker of the month. I don’t know what it means, but I’m guessing it can’t be good :smile:

Here Fishy Fishy
As prices continue to climb in food producing ports, it seems the lonely fisherman may be able to make a play on the plantation supply line. People speculating over the rise in costs range in ideas from groups of people trying to corner the market, to pay back for the anonymous blankets mention earlier, to the lack of capitol to grow the ports
What ever the reason, entrepreneurs of all ages may be able to take advantage of the high prices and line their pockets with a bit o swag.

Quiet be the word
Spring is here in full bore! Or fall is too I guess for parts of the world that do it backwards :blush:. This leads to quite times in PG as some are planting grass, having parties, having parties with the grass they planted, but I digress.

There also seems to be a lot of action in the game, its just happening quietly. Could nations be getting ready for more raids? Could forgotten nations be getting ready to fill the power void left by xpro?

Can SilverShadow get over 100K hostility with USA??? " I'm 81758 with USA. "

Could Leo be getting ready to bring the thunder?

One thing is for sure, there be a lot of swag out there and very few are using it right now.

What will next month hold? What more will she say about her that she can’t believe and stuff.. with…. them... and that ...
Brought to you by Merchants Savings and Loans
A division of El Draque Inc. Co. ®. LLC. Arrrrgggggg

--------
Thank you El D!! A fine summary indeedy!! Now, onto some well-earned Achievements. And thank you for taking time out in your so very busy schedule to contribute. Arrgh - me hearty!!
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Return to Message in a Bottle