Fundraiser for dman

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Re: Fundraiser for dman

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:47 pm

Zephore wrote:Yet you are the bigger attention seeker

Really? How many times have you seen me in forums last 10 years? How many reports did I got last 10 years? Numbers show once again! :)
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Zephore » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:49 pm

Captain Mac Snow wrote:
Zephore wrote:Yet you are the bigger attention seeker

Really? How many times have you seen me in forums last 10 years? How many reports did I got last 10 years? Numbers show once again! :)

How many threads have you created past week to bring attention to your weakly based agenda?
Zephore

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:54 pm

Zephore wrote:How many threads have you created past week to bring attention to your weakly based agenda?

Since there is no pattern yet, in the passage of years, you'd say that's its more like I'm trying to give a point here, not that I'm seeking of attention. If that would be the case I'd probably hide my smell under 50k of voodoo like dman is doing. I mean he needs to have something big except his mouth.
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Zephore » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:02 am

Captain Mac Snow wrote:
Zephore wrote:How many threads have you created past week to bring attention to your weakly based agenda?

Since there is no pattern yet, in the passage of years, you'd say that's its more like I'm trying to give a point here, not that I'm seeking of attention. If that would be the case I'd probably hide my smell under 50k of voodoo like dman is doing. I mean he needs to have something big except his mouth.

Last CB I got of Dman he had above 50k Voodoo. I sold that to Merc. #SorryNotSorryDman - Was worth the creds.

You? You're all bark, no bite. You may bite, but if you do, it's like a toothless chihuahua.
Zephore

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:04 am

I have big will, except big mouth. So biting you like a chihuahua is what you'll feel for a while. :) I hope you don't mind feeding me. If you feel like tired of wasting resources you can start sending me payments straight to my bank account! :hh
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Zephore » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:10 am

I mean, I've been bitten by a toothless chihuahua IRL. I have less "fear" for one in a... oh wait, digital game, where I can control the "values" I've got "flashing".

Mac. I hate to admit it - your vendetta only got value to yourself
Zephore

Postby DezNutz » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:17 am

Captain Mac Snow wrote:

Consistent pattern of posting doesn't equate to attention seeking bahavior.

A sudden and massive rise in posting and topics created that hold no actual value after years of few posts shows signs of attention seeking behavior.

But what do I know.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:20 am

About me the minimum you possibly can :)
Captain Mac Snow

Postby DezNutz » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:43 am

That's ok. I don't need to know anything about you. Your actions speak plenty.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:45 am

Quack me about it Dez :D
Captain Mac Snow

PreviousNext

Return to Union of Honor