Fundraiser for dman

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Fundraiser for dman

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:56 pm

I would like to start a fundraiser to put dman sit somewhere comfortable. I accept anonymous credits and BDs on USVI islands along with Conspiracies. Anyone feeling like send them across and I'll make sure to let him sit in the most comfortable.... :beer
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Re: Fundraiser for dman

Postby Admiral Nelson » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:09 pm

The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last.
Admiral Nelson

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:10 pm

:o: Let's grab popcorn :o: :D
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby DezNutz » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:14 pm

Captain Mac Snow wrote:I would like to start a fundraiser to put dman sit somewhere comfortable. I accept anonymous credits and BDs on USVI islands along with Conspiracies. Anyone feeling like send them across and I'll make sure to let him sit in the most comfortable.... :beer

Logic Fails You.

I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:16 pm

Oh shoot, I think I already guessed that my judgment will get worse also... Anyway I'll stick to my choice no matter what.

Oops, I'm quacking more and more... :D
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Admiral Nelson » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:17 pm

Admiral Nelson

Postby DezNutz » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:35 pm

Captain Mac Snow wrote:I would like to start a fundraiser to put dman sit somewhere comfortable. I accept anonymous credits

In need of funding already?

DezNutz

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:36 pm

DezNutz wrote:
Captain Mac Snow wrote:I would like to start a fundraiser to put dman sit somewhere comfortable. I accept anonymous credits

In need of funding already?

I was in need from before.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby DezNutz » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:40 pm

I guess you should have thought of that before being a clown and sticking your foot in your mouth.

DezNutz

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:46 pm

I sticked my foot into my mouth only to kick your head out. Your red nose and curly hair was annoying my throat.
Captain Mac Snow

Next

Return to Union of Honor