Snow vs 3 players

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Re: Snow vs 3 players

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:36 am

Lil Lola wrote:
Argo wrote:
Lil Lola wrote:Lol yeah and she’s the one who is the head of MIAB. Great representation. Absolutely on par with the excellent read we wait breathlessly for.

Lil Lola wrote: Lol yeah and how I wish I was the one who is the head of MIAB. ... Great representation. I Absolutely know I am more than on par with Argo and MIAB because - my excellent wit and brilliant mind .. I love MIAB.. you can see my breathless comments of appreciation in every issue ..

Yeah lol me head of MIAB..copy and paste headquarters where most originality comes from guest contributors. You know Argo I think MacSnow would be a perfect fit in PR. Delusional David and Conspiracy Theory Connie would make an interesting story. The tales you two could spin much like reality would be quite spectacular.

Talking about tales...

Lil Lola wrote:Did some one say popcorn? Lol well break out your bags because have I got some shit for y’all!

So the other day I got this interesting message from Dmanwuzhere. He had written that while he and his maties DezNutz and Zephore were pillaging local villages up and down the Grecian coastline, they ran into this ridiculous Grecian ------ who went by the name of Captain MacSnow.

Dman goes on to say that MacSnow got it in his ------ brain to demand shadowood kick him from his guild! Ahahah what a stupid ------. Seems his tricks didn’t work and that VUDU weren’t going to cave to an insignificant fools tirade.

So MacSnow decides to declare war on VUDU after unsuccessfully declaring war on me personally. Dman also wrote he is having a blast and that he thought I would enjoy the latest shit show. He sent me the coordinates and I set sail as fast as possible and landed about 30 miles off the Greek Coastline.

When I got there, I saw the stupidest one man war. The crazy little ------ was flinging his voodoo in all sorts of directions hoping they would stick. He shouts that he is going to attack Dman’s fleets but his aim is way of and hits Getsum’s instead. I could here the bellows of laughter from the decks of Dman’s ship. Zephore and Deznutz were guzzling back cases of rum relaxing and enjoying the circus while counting their endless gold coins and taking inventory of voodoo lost. Minimal damage was done. Dman sent a nice flock of Magpies to do some damage to MacSnow’s minuscule.. Um..chest.. “For funsies” Dman shouts.

I felt an ounce of pity for the little man so I decided maybe he might need a special assist. I hopped aboard his ship and pulled out a giant bag of what the locals call Mary Jane. I rolled him up a cigarette and passed it too him. He seemed to be strung out on something, easily agitated, high energy. Needed something to chill him out. He took it with ease. Didn’t seem to do much because he started to hurl stupid insults at Zephore and Leo about trees and fish. Magic Dust maybe his poison. I figured maybe I needed to bring out big Bertha. MacSnow started to drool when he saw the 3 foot bong. So I packed it tight, Lit it for him and he tried to clear it but it was a little difficult. He was coughing awfully fierce. When he was done he started babbling about seeing God and that’s when I knew my work was done. I then sold him an ounce for 600 credits. Probably could have gotten more he was so shit-faced.

I started to hightail it back to my ships when I heard a crazy cackling. I realized it was my old nemesis Argo crouching in the corner of MacSnow’s ship, muttering that she had pictures of me she was planning to sell for her opium habit, Still chasing that dragon it seems, but sadly turned out to be pics of her own shit stained drawers. ------

I quickly got the hell out of their and returned to my ships to watch the rest of the MacSnow-VUDU war with a bag of popcorn and fat blunt and one of Zephore’s finest rums he sent over. I have a feeling its gonna be one funny ass ride.

Please Refrain from Personal Insults - Dez

Hahahah

Shh pinokio :D
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Lil Lola » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:43 am

Yes I know lol Dez did find it funny..hmm I wonder if that’s why it remains intact. Pretty easy to delete it if he was so inclined. Well Dez you are so welcome for that story and look the star of the story was even kind enough to pin it. Lol. I guess you weren’t the only one who enjoyed it. Lol.
Lil Lola

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:51 am

I mean you really have a way on telling tales.

I guess that explains why Argo is head on MIAB and you just running your mouth.

Oink oink :D
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Lil Lola » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:57 am

Well for one thing kind of have to want it MacSnow. It’s not granted to you lol. Need to be a member of PR. I’m not so you’re point is moot. Wow you are just not smart are you?
Lil Lola

Postby Argo » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:06 am

Lil Lola wrote:
Argo wrote:
Lil Lola wrote:Lol yeah and she’s the one who is the head of MIAB. Great representation. Absolutely on par with the excellent read we wait breathlessly for.

Lil Lola wrote: Lol yeah and how I wish I was the one who is the head of MIAB. ... Great representation. I Absolutely know I am more than on par with Argo and MIAB because - my excellent wit and brilliant mind .. I love MIAB.. you can see my breathless comments of appreciation in every issue ..

LilLola wrote: Yeah lol me head of MIAB..I can only copy and paste .. It's true most originality comes from Argo who writes with her guest contributors. Just ask any of them. You know Argo I think i would be a perfect fit in PR. Delusional me and all my Conspiracy Theories to make you look bad whie I try to morph into something better than I am .. It would make an interesting story if we told the truth of what I have done .. er what I do to try and make myself more and more like dman and Dez and win their approval . The tales I can spin are not set very much like reality ...but ... I can be quite spectacular.
[/quote]
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Postby Lil Lola » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:12 am

Ahahahaha Queen of Delusion. lol. Fake as the stories you pla-copy and paste. How conveniently you forget that o was briefly a member of PR when I handed my resignation to Mel because you just can’t remain professional and turned into your usual ranting ways. lol.
Lil Lola

Postby Lil Lola » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:18 am

Me twist the truth..you can’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality my dear. One lie after another you tell until it catches up to you. Tell so many you can’t remember them all can you? Lol. Please regal us with the PFH mental torture. That one was a fun one.
Lil Lola

Postby Argo » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:34 am

Lil Lola wrote:Me twist the truth..you can’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality my dear. One lie after another you tell until it catches up to you. Tell so many you can’t remember them all can you? Lol. Please regal us with the PFH mental torture. That one was a fun one.

LilLola wrote: Me twist the truth? Never. I can’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality my dear. One lie after another I tell until it catches up to you. I make sure of it. I Tell so many I can’t remember them all can you? Lol. Please regal us with the PFH mental torture he claimed I did to him. A**hole. That one was not a fun one.

( EDIT.. "regal" ? regal? I'm sure you meant 'regale' didn't you, Miss Lola? :y )

RE YOUR OTHER POST:

Lil Lola wrote:Ahahahaha Queen of Delusion. lol. Fake as the stories you pla-copy and paste. How conveniently you forget that o was briefly a member of PR when I handed my resignation to Mel because you just can’t remain professional and turned into your usual ranting ways. lol.

What? 48 hours max you were there on trial - hardly a member - lol - and you were shown the door. Lucky the MIAB office has revolving doors ey?
I was also advised by Admin that it prob was a bad idea. Im not as mean as you so I wont tell you the exact words.

Because you were making so much noise and dancing around for attention, I thought Id offer you something bc you really really seemed to want to be involved. And I thought maybe we could smooth things out between us if we had to work together.

You didn't last 48 hours. I said you were gone before you wrote your 'resignation".. Who works with PR is my decision. Making a big knob of yourself and sending your 'resignation' to Mel was pointless, my dear... yet... somewhat humerous ..
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Postby Lil Lola » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:17 am

Lol 48 hours? lol way longer then that! lol yes I told Mel I was done no matter how you spin the truth. More lies Argo lol more lies. typical Argo, probably can’t tell the truth to save her hide. Lol honestly 48 hours lol..no concept of time. No surprise there. I know you’re trying to save face as usual. And are you actually trying to correct me lol. Miss MIAB is full of typos but so damn long Dez doesn’t have time to correct your crap. Lol.in order to let someone go you need to state it but you failed do so. Lol your memory is slipping as it tends to do at your age.
Lil Lola

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:36 am

You really have a nerve talking about tales, lies and twisting the truth Lola. It's sad my personal signature can't be more than 255 characters. Otherwise I'd pin your stories there pinokio. :D
Captain Mac Snow

PreviousNext

Return to Union of Honor