Leo VS Admin

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Re: Leo VS Admin

Postby Leo the Conqueror » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:38 pm

Well, considering you just made the statement "I don't feed trolls" and then proceeded to feed someone trolling you (me), my original statement was on point
A prison warden must be the very best at kung fu.
Leo the Conqueror

Postby Lil Lola » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:38 pm

Leo this is the best post I have seen out of this shitshow. Kudos. MacSnow seriously stop harassing the player base. I know you don’t understand what that word means.

ha•rass. (həˈræs, ˈhær əs) 1. to disturb persistently; torment; pester; persecute. 2. to trouble by repeated attacks, incursions, etc., as in war; raid.

Your annoying as hell and your gameplay is as toxic as your words.
Lil Lola

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:39 pm

Do you change the outcome leo? :)

My name is on this post Lola and the last post you appeared was one I had created. So come back to reality. Also this is UoH so if you can't take it go spit yourself.
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Lil Lola » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:45 pm

Lol don’t get me started lol Mr. Triggered lol. How many times have I personally made you cry and report me lol. Man some one should throw you in a rubber room and swallow the key. EDIT - Personal Insult - ARGO

. Peace and quit at last eh Snowjob? Insignificant little boy.
Lil Lola

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:48 pm

Dry season comes to me as well Lola, every time you near. So please get out of your head that even, for, 1 sec, you, made, me, cry... :D :D :D

Actually I'm crying now.. :D :D :D

Anyway, if you don't change the outcome, I'm afraid you make just noise Leo. Moking me is the best those people can do to me. Luckily for me I know pretty well what kind of person I am, so their words can't touch me. It's actually you feeding their troll Leo, but I don't keep hard feelings, instead I'm happy you found the courage to forgive those coming for you and even defend them publicly. I just hope you do it out of courage and not out of fear.

There is nothing to fear in those people. The smaller the better to hurt them. They should fear small people.
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Lil Lola » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:54 pm

REMOVED - Dez
Lil Lola

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:57 pm

Well Lola... Here is an apple :D

I'm sorry you took my observations as crying. You can always tell Mel though how freely you could speak and swear.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Lil Lola » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:00 pm

I can do so in UOH lol.
Lil Lola

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:00 pm

There Lola, there is the apple :D

Excessive profanity was 1 of the reasons I got banned for so long. Banning me and not you.. Hahahahahahahahh I can't but laugh
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Lil Lola » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:05 pm

Yes Dez don’t like the F word and he had told you so about a million times and all the other words don’t bother him so much. Can’t you pay attention. Sure can’t pay to upgrade your SOTL now that you are no longer mooching of Nelson.
Lil Lola

PreviousNext

Return to Union of Honor