Leo VS Admin

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Leo VS Admin

Postby Leo the Conqueror » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:15 pm

I, Leo The Conqueror, on Avonmora day 3844, declare war on the player called Administrator (#1), aka CJ, and any other active members of the Pirates Glory administrative team. You see, I don't like Captain Mac Snow. He's been annoying in the forums lately and it's gotten on my nerves. I've asked CJ on 3 different occasions to ban him from the game because I don't like him, but every time CJ said "I take no requests to ban players based on disliking" even though it wasn't a request, it was a demand. So, I am declaring war on CJ. Any active members of the same nation as him, any players that stay in contact with him, and any players that support CJ's "rules" are also subject to my war declaration.
A prison warden must be the very best at kung fu.
Leo the Conqueror

Re: Leo VS Admin

Postby DezNutz » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:16 pm

BURN!

I'm so proud.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:18 pm

Go ahead brother. But I thought you were used in sucking toes? What's up did you forget the way? :D fkin hell :D
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Admiral Nelson » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:19 pm

Seems like a logical step.

Next people are gonna make tiktoks to show defiance.
Admiral Nelson

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:22 pm

Are the words that make a situation irrational or the action itself? I guess Leo is trying to make new friends. You'll realize soon in what world you live in. I'm not gonna spoil it for you. :)
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Leo the Conqueror » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:26 pm

Captain Mac Snow wrote:Are the words that make a situation irrational or the action itself? I guess Leo is trying to make new friends. You'll realize soon in what world you live in. I'm not gonna spoil it for you. :)

You're talking like I didn't spend 3 years in this game struggling because of the same players you are referring to. I would say I know "the world I live in" much better than you. Obviously if you knew it as much as you like to pretend you would've figured out that feeding the trolls only makes them come more often
Leo the Conqueror

Postby DezNutz » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:32 pm

Leo the Conqueror wrote:
Captain Mac Snow wrote:Are the words that make a situation irrational or the action itself? I guess Leo is trying to make new friends. You'll realize soon in what world you live in. I'm not gonna spoil it for you. :)

You're talking like I didn't spend 3 years in this game struggling because of the same players you are referring to. I would say I know "the world I live in" much better than you. Obviously if you knew it as much as you like to pretend you would've figured out that feeding the trolls only makes them come more often

Struggling - I can see how you would interpret it that way.

I think the better way to look at it is that you spent 3 years learning invaluable game lessons instead of just having the game handed to you on a silver platter. And as a result you are in a far better position knowledge wise on how to defend and react to players, which in turns makes you a better player.

Just my take.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:33 pm

I ain't feeding them Leo, that's what you haven't realized yet. I'm actually feeding from them. :) I first came in the game 10 years ago. I know who targets people. This is the second time happening to me. I let it go the first time but cause of irrational hightop that was casting on me for no reason at all I got dman in my back for a year. You see I'm not gonna let it happen 3rd time. Now it's my turn. Who are they so I stop? Nobody. Just bullies that pay to win and abuse their power in any way. I'm fed up. Literally they be feeding me well enough to pay constantly for my Hideout upgrades. I'm not spending a single dime.

So since this was the second time this happening to me, imagine how much knowledge I have.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Leo the Conqueror » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:34 pm

None, apparently
Leo the Conqueror

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:36 pm

You feel like? :) I'd disagree. It depends on what you aiming for. I'm aiming for the leg!
Captain Mac Snow

Next

Return to Union of Honor