Mac VS Vudu

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Re: Mac VS Vudu

Postby Lil Lola » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:51 pm

Oh really he also said he was gonna quit and changed his mind? Yet he’s still here. Must be because he’s and addict like the rest of us. Lol.

Six others Dman???? Lol you’ve been cheating on Mack!!! Lol and all this time he thought he was getting all of your attention to himself. Ouch that must sting.

I’m assuming grabbing some of that bounty on Argo. I’ve tossed a few but she’s always full lol. Can’t let all that bounty go to waste.
Lil Lola

Postby Mack » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:58 pm

Lol you brought it up it must affect you. lmao, do you think I care what you think? I do this for others not for you or me you morons

Also I didn't say anything about quiting in a few weeks. Do you have voices in your head?
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:06 am

lol everything said was a response to what you said .... you stayed to "fight" for others :D :D :D :D if thats fighting you have a serious handicap mate... i would suggest the speshul olympics :D :D :D

;)
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Mack » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:36 pm

My goal is to annoy the piss out of you I think it's working or you wouldn't have said anything, maybe you should look into some help for those voices in your head. I didn't think I was important enough to be in such a great worriers head like I am.
Mack

Postby Lil Lola » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:15 am

___ wrote:My goal is to annoy the piss out of you I think it's working or you wouldn't have said anything, maybe you should look into some help for those voices in your head. I didn't think I was important enough to be in such a great worriers head like I am.

Nah you haven’t pushed his buttons yet. Just keep tossing voodoo like you are eventually he will rage quit with Dez.
Lil Lola

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:37 am

oh yes... your advanced piracy has me on the edge .... the thousands of voodoo casts i have endured in my years here have paled to your secret weapon..... advanced piracy... it is just too much for me to handle i believe a suicide prevention call may be in order :D :D :D :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Mack » Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:31 pm

It don't bother me at all to keep casting, those mindbars confuses fugis cc bootymasters purifies serenity blacklists and all those turns I'm sure arnt free I don't care to do this forever. Its you're call not mine
Mack

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:40 pm

:D :D :D poor lil feller :D :D :D
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Alaye bam_bam » Thu May 04, 2023 4:53 pm

Sorry man, just testing posts out :P
Alaye bam_bam

Postby DezNutz » Thu May 04, 2023 9:27 pm

Alaye bam_bam wrote:Sorry man, just testing posts out :P

Welcome to the forums.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Union of Honor