Mac VS Vudu

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Re: Mac VS Vudu

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:11 pm

is the 24 hrs up yet :(
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby DezNutz » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:48 pm

Maybe he meant 24 Venusian hours.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:13 am

still no war from the ladyman and the tramp.... poor fellers :(
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Lil Lola » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:42 pm

You don’t wear heels and and makeup so your not a target. Or wait he must have missed you guys on Tuesday for happy hour at the pub. That’s lady’s night.
Lil Lola

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:17 pm

Mod baiting, Ban issued.

-Mel
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:50 pm

thats an awful lot of letters just to say blah blah blah :D :D :D
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:07 am

Who? (#55564) tried to cast Advanced Piracy on you but his curse has been blocked by your Mindbar !
2023-04-28 02:07:04
Who? (#55564) tried to cast Advanced Piracy on you but his curse has been blocked by your Mindbar !
2023-04-28 02:07:03
Who? (#55564) has casted Advanced Piracy on you!
2023-04-28 02:06:58

poor feller cant English well

STOP, CEASE, QUIT, DISCONTINUE, DESIST mean to suspend or cause to suspend activity.

STOP applies to action or progress or to what is operating or progressing and may imply suddenness or definiteness.

stopped at the red light
CEASE applies to states, conditions, or existence and may add a suggestion of gradualness and a degree of finality.

by nightfall the fighting had ceased
QUIT may stress either finality or abruptness in stopping or ceasing.

the engine faltered, sputtered, then quit altogether
DISCONTINUE applies to the stopping of an accustomed activity or practice.

we have discontinued the manufacture of that item
DESIST implies forbearance or restraint as a motive for stopping or ceasing.

desisted from further efforts to persuade them

:D :D :D you are not quitting you are exercising your drama queen.... finger snapping..... sashaying.... gay performance..... you are very happy :D :D :D :D

drama queen
noun
: a person given to often excessively emotional performances or reactions
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Mack » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:04 am

Yep I've been casting a lot of voodoo at you and lola what's your point? I see you stopped using cc is it getting expensive or what
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Lil Lola » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:44 pm

Mack I believe Dman was originally talking to MacSnow stating he was gonna quit, well unless you are confessing something you accuse others of? Lol your casting on me is nothing to brag on..haven’t done me much harm. Haven’t lost a ship. Don’t keep tons of cash on hand. Don’t need to repair ships either lol. Upgrade them sure but i have to from skirmishes and even then it’s not that much. I am guessing the upgrade for your SOTL from my Levi’s alone cost more then my tails. Lol. plants are a nice cushion ya know.
Lil Lola

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:28 pm

your brag is ive stopped using cc :D :D :D :D did you think the cc i was using was for you :D :D :D :D pffft i have been flinging voodoo left and right ask suzy or madshan and about 6 other people.... since thats played its course... no cc needed....... especially for a no voodoo casting azz loser like you :D :D :D :D

i was talkig to mack/who .... lola.... he said he was quitting yesterday but just like his voodoo he did it half azz :D :D :D :D

people who threaten to leave seem to overestimate their value to strangers on the net :D :D :D
Dmanwuzhere

PreviousNext

Return to Union of Honor