Mac VS Vudu

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Mac VS Vudu

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:48 pm

From today 23/03/23, I, Captain Mac Snow declare war to the guild named Vudu! I requested dmans removal from the guild and Shadowood refused saying they accept no demands.

My request wasn't a demand, but Shadowood choose to change the word along with the meaning of my request.

So, from today, anyone staying close to dman will be considered as an ally of him. I accept no excuses since dman was harassing me whole last year.

Anyone staying in the same guild or nation with dmanwuzhere will be considered as an ally of his and should expect retaliation from me. Sickness have reached your soars. You have 24 hours to get away. Anyone who won't will start having his sotls sabotaged and his influence dramatically drop. Even if I am small I promise to drain something out of each one of you. Taking you back couple months in progress will make me happy. 24 h for the party to start. Leave him alone or feel the consequences.

Captain Mac Snow.-

P. S.
I don't care if you are in different nations or whatever. I suggest all the kings from all nations to talk to their members about removal. I don't care even if you keep me on zero turns daily. I'll have some fun with everyone who stands next to him and anything he loves. And if you think of retaliating consider of a leach staying always on top of you. Then you might take my threat seriously unless you put me on monthly expenses and decide to maintain it. Anyway I'll end up richer and you more poor. Sagionara.
Last edited by Captain Mac Snow on Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Re: Mac VS Vudu

Postby ChaIbaud » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:57 pm

VUDU Guild Events:
- Mar 05 10:26: Captain Mac Snow (#59405) has applied to join the guild

This post:
- Mar 21 08:48: Captain Mac Snow (#59405) baby rages on the forums
PM me any complaints (10M gold coin wire fee is mandatory).
ChaIbaud

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:57 pm

damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Zephore » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:00 pm

I've seen this story somewhere before...

That time it was a month long war.
Wonder how Mac lasts
Zephore

Postby Admiral Nelson » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:01 pm

I mean, would have been better doing a pearl harbour, but...
Admiral Nelson

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:05 pm

Mac will last for as long as you want Zephore. Don't fool yourself that you'll escape. My condition is a non reversable, so we'll party as well. :)

Nelson, I learned how from the best and I know it works. So let's be irrational and unpredictable. :D you might say here we go again, but no this is a first for me and I plan on having fun with all of them. The most that I can. I'll constantly drain anyone who feels like it. I plan on building new cutter everyday but I promise you that I'll prove my point once again.

Keep your daughters at home fellows cause I'm in the neighborhood now.
Last edited by Captain Mac Snow on Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Zephore » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:06 pm

Captain Mac Snow wrote:Mac will last for as long as you want Zephore. Don't fool yourself that you'll escape. My condition is a non reversable, so we'll party as well. :)

Sorry but last time someone went to war over Dman, we had a PulPop and... I believe most players had more voodoo to dish out than you do...

The way you make it sound, you're declaring war on... VUDU + extras.

What kind of damage do you expect to do exactly?
Zephore

Postby ChaIbaud » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:10 pm

Captain Mac Snow wrote:I'm here to listen, everybodys beliefs. What i'm expressing, is only my opinion. The name "Dragon" comes from the Greek "drakeîn" meaning "to see clearly".

Captain Mac Snow, first of his kind. The White Dragon, Lord.

@will or was it Colchian..
PM me any complaints (10M gold coin wire fee is mandatory).
ChaIbaud

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:13 pm

I just need 1000 HNs and 1000 Conspiracies 1000 BDs are enough to outcard you. From tomorrow there will be a bounty for all of you and I plan on maintaining it with the minimum cost for me. For you and every sucker that support his bullying. That being said I'm out. :) I don't want to do much. Just to grab a leg. I'm positive 200% that I'll make it! Who knows you might get a second leach also. That would make me happy.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:14 pm

I am Colchian :) Nice to meet you all.
Captain Mac Snow

Next

Return to Union of Honor