GIFs

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

GIFs

Postby Leo the Conqueror » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:22 am

There's been an influx of GIFs circulating Avonmora lately, within the last year or so. They are mostly from a few of the same players every time, with about 95% of them coming from one player. This has been bugging me for a while so I'm finally saying it: They're cringe, extremely cringe. Every time I see one I am overcome with an intense reassurance that there's no hope left for humanity and fall into a month long depressive episode, worse than any sea sickness a pirate could experience, worse than the scurvy that plagues our vitamin C barren shores. You see, Avonmora is a simple land, and bright flashing colors are just too complicated for the people living here.
A prison warden must be the very best at kung fu.
Leo the Conqueror

Re: GIFs

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:58 pm

I don't know about others but I'll drink to that my friend.

:beer
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:15 am

reacts to the troll far too late to call it effective :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Lil Lola » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:33 pm

Did he do anything effective though except have everyone talk about him on taverns?????? Big deal..he’s notorious..he will live in infamy. Lame
Lil Lola

Return to Union of Honor