Plunder Routes !!!!!

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Re: Plunder Routes !!!!!

Postby Lil Lola » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:40 pm

DezNutz wrote:Getting off topic here. We are supposed to be roasting people about EZ Buttons.

Yes Dez, EZ buttons are great for a wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am scenario.
Lil Lola

Postby Admiral Nelson » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:22 pm

Lil Lola wrote:Well some of your members are speaking a lot louder than the rest :D Not exactly banned just refraining from words and actions they like to preach about when they as guilty themselves. Nelson is included in that statement. And he knows why.

I mean, as Shadowood said, whos Nelson?

You are bringing up the dead.

I gave you the chance to spiel your piece, you ignored, so now you blabber on in forums.

In the nicest way possible, stop going on about me - everyone else has.
Admiral Nelson

Postby Lil Lola » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:48 pm

Lol, you blocked me remember? Yeah I'm still going on about you because you are still going on with the same crap Nelly. you tell me to move on and yet I still get the HNs from you. You are just doing the same exact thing you ask me not to.
Lil Lola

Postby Admiral Nelson » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:51 pm

Lil Lola wrote:Lol, you blocked me remember? Yeah I'm still going on about you because you are still going on with the same crap Nelly. you tell me to move on and yet I still get the HNs from you. You are just doing the same exact thing you ask me not to.

Correct, however, I gave you a chance afterwards in Slack. My slack, is still open.

Casting voodoo is part of the game, talking in forums about me is something you choose to do.
Admiral Nelson

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:54 pm

lol so you have to cast in silence around here :D :D :D no wonder avery got kicked then :D :D :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Admiral Nelson » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:55 pm

Dmanwuzhere wrote:lol so you have to cast in silence around here :D :D :D no wonder avery got kicked then :D :D :D

The kicking of Henry Avery, was not of Nelson origin.

CI is mine, PR is Melivas problem.
Admiral Nelson

Postby Lil Lola » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:58 pm

Admiral Nelson wrote:
Lil Lola wrote:Lol, you blocked me remember? Yeah I'm still going on about you because you are still going on with the same crap Nelly. you tell me to move on and yet I still get the HNs from you. You are just doing the same exact thing you ask me not to.

Correct, however, I gave you a chance afterwards in Slack. My slack, is still open.

Casting voodoo is part of the game, talking in forums about me is something you choose to do.

I removed Slack and have not added it in a long time Nelly. I have no intention of using it for a while. It's not just casting voodoo I object to. It's your reasons behind it.
Lil Lola

Postby Admiral Nelson » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:16 pm

Lil Lola wrote:I removed Slack and have not added it in a long time Nelly. I have no intention of using it for a while. It's not just casting voodoo I object to. It's your reasons behind it.

Since I am awaiting my takeaway, I will amuse you just a little bit longer.

My reason behind the trade masters, as mentioned, were to let you know I am still watching.

The reason for my recent voodoo, is a mixture.
Admiral Nelson

Postby DezNutz » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:31 pm

Admiral Nelson wrote:
Lil Lola wrote:Well some of your members are speaking a lot louder than the rest :D Not exactly banned just refraining from words and actions they like to preach about when they as guilty themselves. Nelson is included in that statement. And he knows why.

I mean, as Shadowood said, whos Nelson?

You are bringing up the dead.

I gave you the chance to spiel your piece, you ignored, so now you blabber on in forums.

In the nicest way possible, stop going on about me - everyone else has.

There's a joke in there somewhere. Something about mouths and being in them.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Lil Lola » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:13 pm

Des you are seeking to be in Nelson’s mouth? I never knew you went that way. I guess the giant balls of steel are a magnet for all.
Lil Lola

PreviousNext

Return to Union of Honor