Plunder Routes !!!!!

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Plunder Routes !!!!!

Postby DezNutz » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:39 pm

Sometimes it can be annoying to have to manually plunder ships on the plunderboard. I think there should be an option to assign a fleet to a plunder route, a route crossed between a fishing route and a trade route. A fleet starts docked at a port and would automatically plunder any fleet that meets the criteria you select, and repeats the process as long as turns are available. If the player goes inactive the plunder routes end. I don't think this should replace plundering as it is, but rather be an easy button for lazy ass players who want the rewards without putting in any of the actual work. If it seems like it might end up being a little too OP, fleets on plunder routes could have delay between plunders like a 5 second cooldown between each plunder for example.

Best Idea ever.

Guluere is my hero.

EZ Buttons 4 Life
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Re: Plunder Routes !!!!!

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:39 pm

can we have a 60 attribute skill for ships and the possibility to purchase it for 10 gc so there is no need to build or buy a 60

also if I want to cast voodoo on someone daily can there be a voodoo cast program so I don't have to log in and do it?... just victims id number then input time and check back in a week to see if the auto plunder is working

if we can get er did we don't even have to play :y :D :D :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Lefty » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:41 pm

DezNutz wrote:Sometimes it can be annoying to have to manually plunder ships on the plunderboard. I think there should be an option to assign a fleet to a plunder route, a route crossed between a fishing route and a trade route. A fleet starts docked at a port and would automatically plunder any fleet that meets the criteria you select, and repeats the process as long as turns are available. If the player goes inactive the plunder routes end. I don't think this should replace plundering as it is, but rather be an easy button for lazy ass players who want the rewards without putting in any of the actual work. If it seems like it might end up being a little too OP, fleets on plunder routes could have delay between plunders like a 5 second cooldown between each plunder for example.

Best Idea ever.

Guluere is my hero.

EZ Buttons 4 Life

Player baiting!
Please refrain from activities that are detrimental to the game.
Warning issued.
:D
Lefty

Postby Leo the Conqueror » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:04 pm

+1
A prison warden must be the very best at kung fu.
Leo the Conqueror

Postby Lil Lola » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:38 pm

Hey Dez I got a suggestion!!! How about every member of PR be banned from crying on the forums complaining about overfishing, HNs or Dman tossing voodoo on them because of shit talking on the forums. one of their illustrious leaders is guilty of the same shit. Really y’all need to learn to practice what you preach.
Lil Lola

Postby Henry Avery » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:49 pm

way to lump me in the same bucket as the rest of them lolita
digna factis recipimus
Henry Avery

Postby Lil Lola » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:00 pm

I beg your pardon Henry. I am just annoyed that some members of your guild have held the forums hostage for behavior they themselves are guilty of. I don’t care about the HNs. It’s just the hypocrisy is rampant around here. I mean s**k it up buttercup ya know?
Lil Lola

Postby DezNutz » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:13 pm

Dmanwuzhere wrote:can we have a 60 attribute skill for ships and the possibility to purchase it for 10 gc so there is no need to build or buy a 60

also if I want to cast voodoo on someone daily can there be a voodoo cast program so I don't have to log in and do it?... just victims id number then input time and check back in a week to see if the auto plunder is working

if we can get er did we don't even have to play :y :D :D :D

+ 100000000000
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Henry Avery » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:18 pm

aye, some of them could use a lesson in suffering in silence.
digna factis recipimus
Henry Avery

Postby Lil Lola » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:36 pm

Lol they complained in the forums about HNs being overpowered and then when they didn’t get their way they accused Hightop of being an alt of Dman! It went on for days too. I kinda felt bad at first because of the whole newbie and can’t make any money thing but I have been lit up so many times before. It’s just HNs anyway. They aren’t losing all of their ships. That’s what really sucks. Having to start from scratch, but you do. You fall apart but you learn from it all. It’s easier though when you have the knowledge.
Lil Lola

Next

Return to Union of Honor