The Shadowed One Prophesy

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

The Shadowed One Prophesy

Postby The Lamb » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:54 am

Once again, the shadowed one struck just as written, this time on the influence in Psaral, in return Psaral's influence was also dropped and the lambs brough back.

The prophecy states, the Shadowed one wishes a war he does not finance, knowing that retaliation will come. He desires to trim not only The Lamb, but all those who hold riches friend and foe.

Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing, for he will mislead even those who think he ally to his own ends and at your expense.
Remember...
You can sheer a sheep many times, but only skin it once!
The Lamb

Re: The Shadowed One Prophesy

Postby Shadowood » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:49 am

You are a snake oil salesman. That's very clear.

I am just a simple trader.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby DezNutz » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:46 pm

The Lamb wrote:Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing, for he will mislead even those who think he ally to his own ends and at your expense.

You shouldn't talk about yourself like that.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:48 pm

damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby The Lamb » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:32 am

Well, if MSNBC, CBS and CNN all jumped in to say what I said is a lie, It must be a lie!

Thank you all for your honesty and setting me straight and telling everyone the REAL truth, with the honesty that we all have come to know you all bring to every conversation every day. :y

Im with you guys. I mean it makes no sense that Shadow would keep attacking me knowing I would keep retaliating, because he wants what is best for all of you in USVI ... it makes much more sense that after all this time, Shadow actually has no idea that the retaliation I keep telling him about if he keeps attacking, will happen again and he is only attacking me cause he DOESN'T know what the outcome of his attacks will be THIS time :D :D :D

I bet he is thinking, "this is the time Lamb wont retaliate." Because he doesn't want you to waist your voodoo and money. Yeah that must be it! ;)
Remember...
You can sheer a sheep many times, but only skin it once!
The Lamb

Postby DezNutz » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:11 pm

Video Footage of Lamb.

I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:24 pm

damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Return to Union of Honor