stole this list ... help me complete it :D

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Re: stole this list ... help me complete it :D

Postby Argo » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:29 pm

haha..
Anyhow, this isn't about me ..
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:59 pm

i believe you were covered in addendum 15 argo i specifically put it in union of honor so that half retards like you wouldnt be off topic... youre welcome :D :D :D

damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Argo » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:14 am

Lol. For someone who goes on and on and on and on and on about facts... you run a helluva belly of assumptions .. :D :D :D

dman listening to too much of his own crap :D
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:55 am

so you dont have any good additions to add to the list or is my assumption that anne is spot on when she says you are half brain dead correct :D :D :D

damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Argo » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:16 am

lol.. I merely commented in line as did others .. but you only sought to attack me .. lol .. says much, no? :D

Image :D :D :D
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:36 am

i responded to everyone except one... i already know his spechul rambling skills so i let him be him

you on the other hand took up stans mimicry .... uh ... flattery towards me and ran with it like you had a golf ball going for a touchdown :D :D :D

sad you cant personalize gifs after all this time
i only told you how 50 times... i know ... i know... its the brain damage :D :D :D

you responded to me .... quit attacking me... your words are a physical violence and it hurts my brain more... now i iz never be smarting :D :D :D
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Grimrock Litless » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:15 am

what the dog doin
"Got ya."
Grimrock Litless

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:21 am

running the leaf triad bing danger :y

Dmanwuzhere

Postby Argo » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:57 am

"i only told you how 50 times... i know ... i know... " :D :D :D This never happened!

You do you .. I like ready-to-go gifs .. I can do it.. Ive done them and posted them before .. lol .. Just not as invested as you are ..

". flattery towards me and ran with it like you had a golf ball going for a touchdown" :D :D :D This never happened! You see, you make it all up in your head and run with it .. :shrug

Where did I flatter you? :o: I was not flattering you, good sir.. you are mistaken. What does Stan have to do with my post? Zero from where I stand. Not connecting your crazy mixed up dots :shrug :D :D

"you responded to me .... quit attacking me... your words are a physical violence and it hurts my brain more... now i iz never be smarting"
i have no idea what this is supposed to mean .. :D
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Postby Grimrock Litless » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:10 am

Poor guy tried to sound smart.
"Got ya."
Grimrock Litless

PreviousNext

Return to Union of Honor