Gone is the Lamb and what remains is Death

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Re: Gone is the Lamb and what remains is Death

Postby DezNutz » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:20 pm

Most Lee Harmless wrote:Exactly : you have no obligation to justify or explain your action in attacking him. Equally, he has no obligation to justify nor explain why he has attacked others.

Either of you can voluntarily give any explanation, reason or justification for your actions. They do not have to be reasonable, appropriate or even honest. All that really matters is that a player's motives make sense to them.

Concur.

My only additional point I have is if you are going to make a big song and dance about actions taken against you, and you push for diplomacy and reasons, then stick to that. Don't play stupid half-ass games.

If you are looking for diplomacy, than do that.
If you are looking to taunt, then do that.
If you want to whine, then whine.
If you want to tell a story, then tell a story.

Ultimately, no one cares what your reasoning is, but if you provide a reason, stick to it.

However in all of that, don't expect crap to not come your way. Your reasonings don't mean that others have to care about your feelings.

Everytime I post, I more than expect Danik, Stan, Tom, Feniks, etc. to criticize what I say. Annoying as it may be. They can sure as hell do it and to some extent I expect it.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby The Lamb » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:29 pm

for the record:
1. i retaliated to USVI an vudu when a USVI governor attacked my inf as a king in my old nation.
2. pro saw what i was doing and threatened to attack other nations as a response. I agreed to stop my retaliating against usvi and shadow and shadow, the one who started it, kept going
3. i told pro and shadow multiple times that if shadow kept attacking me i would resume my retaliation
4. after two days and about 200 voodoo cast my way I started up again.

Dont act like a wounded puppy, its not hard to understand. Shadow made a choice and told me to do my worst rather than stop attacking me.

what dont yall understand? the reason for all of it is i wouldn't just let shadow do what he wants to who ever he wants like "they" are used to :) Shadow can end it but he doesnt want to. So be it.

this first seal will be done soon, almost time for the second seal to be broken :pirateflag
Remember...
You can sheer a sheep many times, but only skin it once!
The Lamb

Postby DezNutz » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:41 pm

The Lamb wrote:for the record:
1. i retaliated to USVI an vudu when a USVI governor attacked my inf as a king in my old nation.
2. pro saw what i was doing and threatened to attack other nations as a response. I agreed to stop my retaliating against usvi and shadow and shadow, the one who started it, kept going
3. i told pro and shadow multiple times that if shadow kept attacking me i would resume my retaliation

Dont act like a wounded puppy, its not hard to understand. Shadow made a choice and told me to do my worst rather than stop attacking me.

what dont yall understand? the reason for all of it is i wouldn't just let shadow do what he wants to who ever he wants like "they" are used to :) Shadow can end it but he doesnt want to. So be it.

this first seal will be done soon, almost time for the second seal to be broken :pirateflag

blah, blah, blah, ultimatum, blah, blah, blah

DezNutz

Postby Shadowood » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:53 pm

The Lamb wrote:After two days and about 200 voodoo cast...

Death by Drums :D :D :D
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Meliva » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:55 pm

I'd be upset too with all those drums. That sounds annoying lol :D
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby DezNutz » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:55 pm

Blinded by the Drums

DezNutz

Postby The Lamb » Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:23 pm

Dont forget all the serenities Shadow to clear my MB's, and The CB's, oh and when you lit me up :) You forgot to talk about that for some reason, and yes a ton of drums to clear my CC's just to cost me more grief :D

Selective memory lol

Im sure everyone in the game feels very bad for you all actually getting attacked back!
Remember...
The Lamb

Postby Shadowood » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:21 pm

The Lamb wrote:Im sure everyone in the game feels very bad for you all actually getting attacked back!

No you made it pretty clear to me that VUDU is a Joke. Everyone hates us. :pc
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Meliva » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:14 pm

The Lamb wrote:for the record:

Hey everyone! Good news, I think I found the 2nd seal and it hasn't been broken yet!

Gonna need a guard duty, to keep this cute fella safe :D Why anyone would wanna break a seal is beyond me however.
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby The Lamb » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:34 pm

Think of how comfy the slippers would be :)

Shadowood wrote:
The Lamb wrote:Im sure everyone in the game feels very bad for you all actually getting attacked back!

No you made it pretty clear to me that VUDU is a Joke. Everyone hates us. :pc

I never said vudu was a joke.
Remember...
The Lamb

PreviousNext

Return to Union of Honor