Gone is the Lamb and what remains is Death

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Gone is the Lamb and what remains is Death

Postby The Lamb » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:40 am

“no one actually wanted to know what would make things better, no one apologized, they just insulted and challenged me” – The Lamb

The first seal has been broken. Growing tired of being con’d and due to Shadow’s challenge today “I welcome your best sir, so do your worst.” I have made the decision that no peaceful resolution can be made.

The first seal had been broken and the lamb’s blood has spilled and what follows is plague.

Akrotiri is now suffering from the plague. With 1 billion gone tonight alone. The question is how long will plague stay in this dwindling port, before moving on to visit the other Governors who have attacked the Lamb the past few days with no remorse...
Remember...
You can sheer a sheep many times, but only skin it once!
The Lamb

Re: Gone is the Lamb and what remains is Death

Postby DezNutz » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:48 am

Lambchop entered the butcher's shop and killed himself.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby The Lamb » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:51 am

Yes.. tiss a sad day, i was really hoping to have a peaceful resolution, but no one wants that.. so be it :arr
Remember...
The Lamb

Postby Admiral Nelson » Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:49 pm

So you are loosing on the expenses side of the war, already :))
Admiral Nelson

Postby The Lamb » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:45 pm

Lol - Im not doing this for money! I'm doing this because Im tired of tolerating bad behavior. Im tired of people forgetting the politics of the game that made it a fun game and thinking they "didn't know they needed a reason to attack" other nations ports. That attitude sucks, Im tired of people hiding behind Pro and then bragging about how strong they are

Shadow used port voodoo to attack another nation, therefore his nation should expect retaliation? If a nation player attacks another nation you are attacking on behalf of that nation, if he doesn't realize that then he shouldn't be in a nation, and should just stick to doing what ever he likes. Then.... he dared me to do my worst lmao! So USVI members shouldn't be shocked :D Vudu rules dont work well in nations!

I know no one wants to admit it, but I actually have this much GC (havent even started using my reserves yet), I actually have this much voodoo (last night was the first time i've used it beyond leveling up), and I am actually doing this so maybe some people will realize, to quote Vudu "Actions have consequences".

See if you run more than 5 ships (i know its scary, you could get attacked :D ) and complete all your research and don't cast voodoo every time you get it you can actually build up (oh and vudu always forgets... pro isnt the only cash player :D )
Remember...
The Lamb

Postby ChaIbaud » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:47 pm

The Lamb wrote:See if you run more than 5 ships (i know its scary, you could get attacked :D )...

That's not a fair assessment. I have six ships; one is just tucked away in the marina. :pc
PM me any complaints (10M gold coin wire fee is mandatory).
ChaIbaud

Postby The Lamb » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:58 pm

LMAO!!!! Fair enough... that was a type, meant to say fleets, but I wont edit due to your comment :D
Remember...
The Lamb

Postby DezNutz » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:59 pm

The Lamb wrote:Lol - Im not doing this for money! I'm doing this because Im tired of tolerating bad behavior. Im tired of people forgetting the politics of the game that made it a fun game and thinking they "didn't know they needed a reason to attack" other nations ports. That attitude sucks, Im tired of people hiding behind Pro and then bragging about how strong they are

You're late to that show by atleast 3 years. Several people have already done that. I'll just use Danik, that's the way the game is now. Stop trying to change it for your personal gain/advantage.

The Lamb wrote:Shadow used port voodoo to attack another nation, therefore his nation should expect retaliation? If a nation player attacks another nation you are attacking on behalf of that nation, if he doesn't realize that then he shouldn't be in a nation, and should just stick to doing what ever he likes. Then.... he dared me to do my worst lmao! So USVI members shouldn't be shocked :D Vudu rules dont work well in nations!

I was looking for Kiribati's port on the map, but I couldn't find it. Unless you are suggesting that a port nation can't prevent a non-port nation from attempting to take over a friendly port.

The Lamb wrote:I know no one wants to admit it, but I actually have this much GC (havent even started using my reserves yet), I actually have this much voodoo (last night was the first time i've used it beyond leveling up), and I am actually doing this so maybe some people will realize, to quote Vudu "Actions have consequences".

No one wants to admit what? That you played Trader's Glory for years?

The Lamb wrote:See if you run more than 5 ships (i know its scary, you could get attacked :D ) and complete all your research and don't cast voodoo every time you get it you can actually build up (oh and vudu always forgets... pro isnt the only cash player :D )

So Trader's Glory?
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Admiral Nelson » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:01 pm

The Lamb wrote:Lol - Im not doing this for money!

Then.... he dared me to do my worst lmao! So USVI members shouldn't be shocked :D Vudu rules dont work well in nations!

See if you run more than 5 ships (i know its scary, you could get attacked :D ) and complete all your research and don't cast voodoo every time you get it you can actually build up (oh and vudu always forgets... pro isnt the only cash player :D )

Who said you was?

I am not a USVI member, nor a VUDU member - Not sure why you be telling me this?

Have you... Seen what I have? Not sure to why you are telling me this either?
Admiral Nelson

Postby The Lamb » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:05 pm

LMAO!!! Thanks for your input as always dez, You can go back to doing what ever you do.

Its this distain for other people... see above. This is why im doing this :)

I know Nelson
Remember...
The Lamb

Next

Return to Union of Honor