Hammer of Thor Pronouncement

Anything related to in-game diplomacy (and beyond) can be brought here.
Guild news and announcements, war declarations, recruitment, military service offerings, etc.

Flaming is expected here. If you are easily offended, avoid this thread all together.

Re: Hammer of Thor Pronouncement

Postby PhoenixKnight » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:52 pm

Well you may not be breaking bad but you are definitely breaking something. Can you hear that? I heard something breaking! It is my interest in this conversation and what you are saying! :o:
Phoenix Knight
Dragon of the desert and the two seas
PhoenixKnight

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:54 pm

Bye Felicia :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby ChaIbaud » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:25 pm

PhoenixKnight wrote:
Henri wrote:
Captain Jack wrote:Ok, just let me know though if things go to what one could consider hazardous for the community health :P

Make sure you check with TKP first, they might take your prized cutter if they don’t approve :$

You do realize you just told the administrator that players may threaten him, right? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounded?

It was a joke, PK. No charge for the buzzcut though!
PM me any complaints (10M gold coin wire fee is mandatory).
ChaIbaud

Postby Stan Rogers » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:00 pm

To bring a conclusion to this post in the formation of the Hammer of Thor, a reconciliation has been agreed upon by TKP and the prime instigators we fought against. We are now disbanding.

With the goal of our guild having been concluded to our satisfaction, the members of Hammer of Thor have agreed to disband and go back from whence they came.

There has been much talk of the tyrannical ways of the guild, all we can reply is that we banded together for a purpose we felt was important, we achieved our goal and now will move on - we will leave it up to the rest of Avonmora (not just the 1% who decry us in the tavern posts) to decide on the merit of our actions

For those who will say this is a game and they have the right to play it as they wish, we reply that you are 100% correct and it is each players right to decide how to engage in the game in a way that is most enjoyable for them. However, one must also realize that enjoyment may be at a cost to other players. Therefore it is important to understand that there are ramifications to one's actions and that you will be held accountable for them.

For those who will say this is a pirate game and therefore pirates are necessary, again we 100% agree. Many of us have flown the black flag on occasion. There is always the argument that there are pirates and there are attacks and if you cant defend yourself and dont like it you should go play farmville.
That said, this is an ever evolving game (which is why so many of us are still here after all) and so since this is a pirate game, and there are pirates, there now are pirate hunters and the same rules apply,
if a pirate cannot defend themselves and does not like being attacked...well, Farmville is available to everyone.
With that said, TKP will fade into the shadows again with hopes that it's purpose has been achieved and there be no need to revisit a reunion of sorts.
The Last of Barrett's Privateers
Stan Rogers

Postby Shadowood » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:10 pm

:pirateflag :pirateflag :pirateflag
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby sXs » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:22 pm

sXs

Postby DezNutz » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:28 pm

Summation:

I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Stan Rogers wrote: a reconciliation has been agreed upon by TKP and the prime instigators we fought against.

By your own admission, you were the instigators. And despite Vudu thinking I should have a title for each personality they have seen, what you mean to say is you came to terms with me :D :D :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Meliva » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:56 pm

So, out of idle curiosity, if those involved in the conflict don't mind me asking, what kind of reconciliation was made? Something tells me both sides will say different things, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.

Well until I get lit up for being nosy :xx
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:59 pm

*Starts casting* :D

Nah but seriously I got this

:D :D :D
Last edited by Dmanwuzhere on Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dmanwuzhere

PreviousNext

Return to Union of Honor