Message In A Bottle - Edition# 8 - Page 8

Message In A Bottle - Edition# 8 - Page 8

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:37 pm

PAGES

It was an unwanted war for Isle of man and it was pretty costly, but again its better than sitting around doing nothing.
Eventually Usa took advantage of our weakened state after this war and claimed most of our ports. Isle split up after that I went full pirate, flying the black, Well I believe you may recall this because you were there with me when you could be .. piratey fun times!

I stole back Psaral and St martin from the USA I was moving to steal back Seaglory but Australia made a move on it so I kept my focus to 2 ports.
"I held the two ports Black for over a month, St martin got invaded a few times but I managed to push my way back into control.

I held Psaral under the Black for over 100 days. It was quite a challenge to hold on with no nation income and a minimal crew of supporters your good self included my dear, Argo. however I find its always exciting to see a blackflag in a port, and I deemed it worth the time and expense to put it on display. After that as you are also aware we got into the Hellas project with you and Vane,

It was not much fun, it was far to organized, but it was an interesting learning experience in how structured you could make a nation.And... then there was the DOMINICA !

Dominca - truly, as you may recall, a most enjoyable Nation, Members of Isle of man and Hellas mixed together with a few others. no real nation rules, mostly just a bunch of sailors that new how to handle themselves. Probably still be there today if we had not made a spur of the moment choice to try and steal the Spanish Treasury." Again, that snorting guffaw.

He pulls a funny face and looks at Argo playfully!" .... The Spanish Treasury
You remember... it started as...someone joking around and saying look how much money they have in their treasury, we should steal it... but then by the next day a few of us were actually thinking, maybe we should steal it, by the next day a few of us were starting to clear absurd amounts of hostillity just incase. Hostility you, dman, Anne Bonny and SilverShadow racked up was insane! Wondrously, the opportunity of all opportunities presented itself we found out Bermuda had eyes on ports belonging to Dominica and Spain. We were in a unique position to help them out by creating an epic distraction.

They were able to make a port trade with us and get the port they wanted from us without losing a port. Bermuda promised us a few players to help but they did not know what we were planning, As you again know, we recruited a couple of pirates to help out also.
Then it was on. We had enough sailors to make a move. We snuck Pro into Spain, and continued clearing nation hostility,
As soon as we were clear of hostility we made our move."

ImageImage

"Even Dez Nutz go in on the action.
1 nutz 2 nutz 3 nutz Deznutz By Hanfulla Deznutz
It was Springtime in trollville Dez had nothing to do. He went down to the ocean and joined with a crew.
They said were on an adventure And you can come too. We going to stick our fingers In Spains great wazoo.
Dez waited only a moment Before he said yes. Were going to Spain We'll make a great mess.
The journey was dread full With a bit of despair. To reach the great council They had to fight Teaches lair Keep up your spirts, Keep your ships in repair Fight like a raider Cause your almost there We reached the great nation
We said hola, were here But no one was grateful No one offered a beer
We went to the tavern But saw no welcome there Only a barmaid with Deznutz in her hair We looked for a welcome We scoured the land We went to the seaside DezNutz got covered in sand
We went to the city But everyone was agrew His mate william one eye Was unwelcome too It took only a moment We knew what to do We took over the council
And stole their gold too We plundered the partrons And they cried boo hoo But now DezNutz are having a party And you can come too

By william one eye"

“ Hahaha... you remember you and I sought out all our citizens, including Wally for whom we searched high and low - He was nowhere to be found when we ended up in Albaina, but this was also fun even though short lived.
A few of us needed a change of pace and Joined up with USA, We were going to give away the ports, but they got stolen before we could bother, and it was not really worth fighting to get back ports we intended to give away anyway I'm Still in USA, but lately have just been lurking in the shadows and taking it easy”..

Argo sees the barkeep carrying a chalkboard display out the front door, “ tonights specials“ - half price beef steaks - - beef cassoulet - - All You Can Eat Tourtuga Surprise - – finish three plates or more and its on the house Will smiles at her and winks. She knows this was definitely a wink... Argo feels her stomach turn a little, she looks in her tankard and finds it is empty. She quickly grabs Wills tankard which is full to the brim and downs it in a single tip. Wills eyebrow raises a bit he shakes his head, “ Yeah, nah, don’t order any of that.

Aside from these things i have lots of memorable nights our plundering and stealing ships. ~ obviously I like stealing ships Ships Plundered 5,011but those were some of the more memorable events along the way."

They both sit in contemplative silence for a moment enjoying the memories they share. Argo breaks the silence.
So.. you want to share about our Blondie?? " She smiles at him cheekily.
Will doesnt hesitate, launching into another narrative with ease and his already deep gravelly voice becoming even more raspy.
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Return to Message in a Bottle