Making tons of gold

Any game related discussion can take place here. Examples: Discuss about how bad the merchant rates have been lately, how rich you have became by following this specific strategy which now needs to stop etc etc

Re: Making tons of gold

Postby Most Lee Harmless » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:07 am

Lil Lola wrote:Sure if they want to pretend they are mature then Daniks Dastardly Drunken Diatribes would be perfect. I’m sorry that by the time I got to you I was out of Ideas for names. Drunk sure is the truth.

I have never claimed to be sober, though I have occasional nightmares of suffering that awful condition.
-1 : Move to archive.
Most Lee Harmless

Postby Lil Lola » Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:57 pm

Well to be honest you were not the only person on my mind when I said this lol. I am not a fan of drinking anymore for a lot of reasons but I am a fan of this green leaf. It gives you the oh fuckits and helps you stop worrying about the things that are not under your control. It makes me extremely talkative and I bother the hell out of Dez. Meh sometimes he does need to chill out but he takes this job of his seriously. He does defend his friends and I think that drives a lot of what he does. That and his ego. Which he will drop a couple of HNs on me for saying but lol oh well.
Lil Lola

Postby sXs » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:35 am

Lil Lola wrote: I am not a fan of drinking anymore for a lot of reasons but I am a fan of this green leaf.

Obviously, you have not sampled Feniks' Fermented Flavors. If you had, you would swear off the devil's lettuce and switch to my sweet and savory juices.
sXs

Postby Lil Lola » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:38 am

Hmm drop the devil’s lettuce to suckle on Fenik’s sweet and savory juices. What is a girl like me to do with an offer like that?
Lil Lola

Postby Sir Henry Morgan » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:43 am

M' lady, ye have nothing to lose.
Sir Henry Morgan

Postby Lil Lola » Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:05 am

Sir Henry Morgan wrote:M' lady, ye have nothing to lose.

Oh I bet I would at least lose my head.
Lil Lola

Postby Lil Lola » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:56 pm

Most Lee Harmless wrote:
Lil Lola wrote:Sure if they want to pretend they are mature then Daniks Dastardly Drunken Diatribes would be perfect. I’m sorry that by the time I got to you I was out of Ideas for names. Drunk sure is the truth.

I have never claimed to be sober, though I have occasional nightmares of suffering that awful condition.

That is unfortunate..let me point this out to you.. when you are drinking and going on a rant and take it to that level..that level of anger and rage..you only lose your credibility…even if you are correct you will mostly be ignored..so many people here have taken it to that level that their rants often get written off as drunken tirades.. so much so that the sober ones are burnt out from the childish behaviors that they tune it out and ignore.. because they would rather deal with problems people present using a more sensible sober approach. Understand?
Lil Lola

Previous

Return to General Discussion