Roman republic

Any game related discussion can take place here. Examples: Discuss about how bad the merchant rates have been lately, how rich you have became by following this specific strategy which now needs to stop etc etc

Re: Roman republic

Postby Roman republic » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:28 am

Well thanks very much just trying to enjoy the game just to get raged at and called a newb I don't play games for this at all goodbye
Roman republic

Postby DezNutz » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:12 pm

Roman republic wrote:Well thanks very much just trying to enjoy the game just to get raged at and called a newb I don't play games for this at all goodbye

Don't worry about getting called a newb, everyone is a newb at some point and many still are depending on whose definition of newb you are using. Just play the game the way you want to play it (within the rules) and have fun.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Lil Lola » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:34 pm

Roman republic wrote:Well thanks very much just trying to enjoy the game just to get raged at and called a newb I don't play games for this at all goodbye

1) no ones raging at you. My comments in particular is because I’m just questioning Dez’s understanding of events because He’s a bullshit artist. Lol

2) nothing wrong with being a newb. Although when you get to Veteran status you would have learned how handle Dez’s random HNs much like Leon the conquistador did.
Lil Lola

Previous

Return to General Discussion