Roman republic

Any game related discussion can take place here. Examples: Discuss about how bad the merchant rates have been lately, how rich you have became by following this specific strategy which now needs to stop etc etc

Roman republic

Postby Argo » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:33 am

Ahoy .. I have no idea why you blocked me but here is your application you deny ..

I actually wrote you a reply which I shall send here. Its not usual practice, I don't think to send messages, block the person you are writing to and then send more messages and block them again .. That's not how the communication system works ..

You send me a message. I send one back. You reply to that message. I may or may not send one back.

'No.. you are fine claiming the bounties. When I have had enough and get sick of it I will put up a mindbar so no problem with you bounty-hunting right now if you want ..

Your ships of the line are a little vulnerable as is and suggest you add some more ships to the fleet or build them up a little ..

I cast a spy network on you yes. I am a curious sort and wanted to see how you are going and if I could offer you any help. A spy network from me isn't a sure fire guarantee you will be raided. Im probably looking for something in particular. But sometimes I will raid on a whim or a good spy.

Feel free to ask for help .. there are lots of folk here ready and willing to do so. Have fun :P

I was surprised to see you sent another message when Id just tried to reply (the above) and found the notification you had blocked me.

My comment that you had applied to Vudu but casting on Vudu members at the same time was meant to be funny, lol
As you can see I am not lying... lol
"
(Refresh) Message History with

Roman republic (#86271) (Block User)
Captain of Venezuela Venezuela your message - blah blah blah

2021-12-29 04:04:05 (Chat reply) report_message

Argo: ** I dont have your permission to quote your message - but your futile attempts to intimidate me were hilarious - :D -

Welcome to Avonmora!! :P :P :P
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Re: Roman republic

Postby Lil Lola » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:04 am

Block then unblock then block??? And round and round. Verbal swordplay? :D :D casted on VUDU?? Oh boy. Let’s see casting on Argo…she’s forgiving of noobs and has a lot of patience. But get on her bad side. Ouch!!!! Dman though. Lol. He’ll take you on with your buddies. Dez will mess you up with his mind games…lol. LMUD.
Lil Lola

Postby Henry Avery » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:06 am

what's funny is this guy is a guildie of mine...he's a dumbarse lmao
digna factis recipimus
Henry Avery

Postby Lil Lola » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:17 am

Lol well isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black
Lil Lola

Postby Henry Avery » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:19 am

Like you can talk mrs attention whore
digna factis recipimus
Henry Avery

Postby Lil Lola » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:20 am

Look who’s calling who an attention whore lol.
Lil Lola

Postby Henry Avery » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:24 am

I'm sorry what? you're the one constantly asking dez to light you up
digna factis recipimus
Henry Avery

Postby Lil Lola » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:31 am

Um yeah no..but that reminds me of some words of advice I should impart with you. Choking should be consensual and no means no or you will only end up like Dez…addicted.
Lil Lola

Postby Argo » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:33 am

Also a meanie-head
Argo

Postby Henry Avery » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:52 am

Lolita, we both know your relationship with dez is far from consensual, and since when have i ever taken no for an answer...no just means you haven't convinced them yet
digna factis recipimus
Henry Avery

Next

Return to General Discussion