New players do not join MERC. Hello and Goodbye?

Any game related discussion can take place here. Examples: Discuss about how bad the merchant rates have been lately, how rich you have became by following this specific strategy which now needs to stop etc etc

Re: New players do not join MERC. Hello and Goodbye?

Postby Mack » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:03 pm

Kando Kanu wrote:
Dmanwuzhere wrote:I am curious kanu what were the ships that were involved in the sale its been said they were cutters by some newb abusing folks lol

Posting private information, is a rule violation, though I do recommend you send this screen shot to CJ/Administrator in game and report this action. Verbal warning given -Mel.

this was showing how one player was talking about how another could buy thier ships on market then buy them back..... i wonder what the reason for that was.

Surely it wasn't to avoid the fact that they couldn't get their ships back off the market themselves would it? id like to report that
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby sXs » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:15 pm

Mack wrote:
Kando Kanu wrote:
Dmanwuzhere wrote:I am curious kanu what were the ships that were involved in the sale its been said they were cutters by some newb abusing folks lol

Posting private information, is a rule violation, though I do recommend you send this screen shot to CJ/Administrator in game and report this action. Verbal warning given -Mel.

this was showing how one player was talking about how another could buy thier ships on market then buy them back..... i wonder what the reason for that was.

Surely it wasn't to avoid the fact that they couldn't get their ships back off the market themselves would it? id like to report that

Better ask Stan if it is ok to report it.
sXs

Postby Stan Rogers » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:31 pm

I give my blessings. You Feniks, have not permission but for a modest sum, I can be bribed ;)
The Last of Barrett's Privateers
Stan Rogers

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:19 pm

Kando Kanu wrote:

Edit- so after talking things out to a couple people, and after some very good points, I have to admit I was mistaken in that the post was private info. Unoffical warning rescinded, and since I don't have the original post thing, I'll just borrow Dman's. Apologies for the inconvenience- Mel

Fixed Image - Dez

*posts it everywhere lol
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby sXs » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Stan Rogers wrote:I give my blessings. You Feniks, have not permission but for a modest sum, I can be bribed ;)

Seems fitting given the topic of this forum. :D :D :D
sXs

Postby Argo » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:28 am

This whole thread!! :D
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Previous

Return to General Discussion