~~~WHAT STOPS YOU POSTING IN THE FORUMS?~~~

Any game related discussion can take place here. Examples: Discuss about how bad the merchant rates have been lately, how rich you have became by following this specific strategy which now needs to stop etc etc

~~~WHAT STOPS YOU POSTING IN THE FORUMS~~~

Poll ended at Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:50 pm

1. Events and topics start out as fun but usually quickly become toxic. The discussions are too often highjacked for personal attention-seeking gain.
34%
2. Becoming vulnerable to being attacked for having a different opinion in forum and becoming a target in-game.
14%
3. Perceived moderation bias and favoritism when meting out warnings and suspensions.
11%
4.Complaints and reports bring little or no change. Why bother..
13%
5. I prefer to play under the radar as much as possible.
11%
6. My English isn't great.
No votes
7. I don't like forum games, competitions and having fun. I don't want to get to know other players and be social. I don't like people.
8%
8. I don't want to be seen as dumb or made fun of or feel bad bc I don't know the game well enough and ask silly noob questions.
4%
9. My guildies or my friends have told me to stay away and not post. They say nobody reads the forums.
No votes
10. I love the forums just as they are. I like to read what's happening especially the disagreements (but I don't want to become involved)
4%

Total votes : 71

Re: ~~~WHAT STOPS YOU POSTING IN THE FORUMS?~~~

Postby sXs » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:49 pm

Seas and greetings wrote:There is a lot to try and learn in the help section. It has links to forum topics and the header along with the responses tend to get me at least a working idea of what's going on.

Congrats on Post #1 and #2

Welcome to the forums

......... yes I know off topic but deserved recognition.
sXs

Postby Seas and greetings » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:57 pm

Thank you now I have 3.
Seas and greetings

Postby Argo » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:16 pm

If there are any folk out there who would like to be able to post some memes but don't know how, msg me and I'm happy to take you through it so you can play too
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Previous

Return to General Discussion