Changelog Discussion

Any game related discussion can take place here. Examples: Discuss about how bad the merchant rates have been lately, how rich you have became by following this specific strategy which now needs to stop etc etc

Re: Changelog Discussion

Postby Captain Jack » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:29 pm

Code: Select all
January 29, 2019
1.9.214: Leviathan Assault is now activated at Skirmishes.

Today, thanks to Danik, we found out that Leviathan Assault was deactivated at Skirmishes. I do not know for how long this is happening and if this is from the start. I am not even at a position to explain why a trigger existed there at first place. Most probably, there was a reason but this reason currently eludes me.

At all cases, it is now activated as it should.

Do note, all combat traits do not activate against npcs by default and vis versa. The reason for this is clear; The current chain of missions and npc patrol has been created without traits. It would need a lot of effort to re-tweak and fine tune difficulties with traits included.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby Captain Jack » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Code: Select all
June 17, 2019
1.9.238: Various font styles changes across the game.

In light of the above update, I want to share some information here.

We are currently working into making the game template more friendly to 2k/4k screens. Today's updates will improve this. However, there is still a lot of work towards this direction. This is one of the prerequisites for the new PG 2.0 template.

I also want to remind everyone that PG is friendly to browser zoom and the update above reaffirm this. This is especially useful as Firefox for example (chrome should work good at 100%), does require some zooming on larger screens to show the game better. Hold down Ctrl key and then click on + or - to adjust the zoom.
The current obstacle ahead, is to change some blurry images. Something that is underway.

At all cases, you may notice some text that does not click well right now. This is a known effect. Allow for 1-2 days for your eyes to adjust to the new styling, before coming to us with such issues.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby Captain Jack » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:37 pm

Income from Plantation workers sales is not incorporated anywhere yet. You can only track your overall income from such sales at the Ranking table for plantations. Given the fact that the current overviews of profits for both plantations and everything else are in need of improvements, I have not dedicated any time in creating such yet.

Instead, if you have any overall idea in how we should organize all these (perhaps in a brand new view), I would be more than happy to follow. Please post such under Suggestions. Thank you.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby Captain Jack » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:58 pm

Changelog wrote:1.9.282: Fixed an issue with Bank Max Account allowed.

This is a critical fix as it allowed a large number of banks to have incorrect max bank account allowed. The issue has been now fixed and ALL banks have been updated.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Previous

Return to General Discussion