Card Swap/Market Overhaul

Any game related discussion can take place here. Examples: Discuss about how bad the merchant rates have been lately, how rich you have became by following this specific strategy which now needs to stop etc etc

Re: Card Swap/Market Overhaul

Postby Captain Jack » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:51 am

I can tell for a fact, by the metrics at hand, that creating 100 single card auctions, are going to be less profitable than creating 10 single card auctions and 9x10 ones.

Till more propel listing is created, we will need to be a bit concerned about this.
Also, search seems to be the only reliable tool right now to do some serious filtering.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby Xepshunall » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Captain Jack wrote:Since we have more interesting things to develop right now rather than spam filters for the market, a spam policy has been created. You will find it in the auction page.

How about creating some sort of post in which you list the priority of each of the "more interesting things" that are being developed and ETA for the highest priority "more interesting thing". We don't know what we are waiting for. This would show us what cause we have to be patient on the overhaul of the voodoo market.

If it is to become unlawful to sell all cards in the seller's desired quantities for as long as the game exists then it's time for a re-structuring of voodoo card packs. Maybe the price needs to go up to allow more desirable cards or maybe there should be categories of packs for battle or trade or those that are just for annoyance. Admiral Blackpants is right in saying that there are many useless cards. Creating a card just to have more variety is irresponsible and to include virtually useless cards in a voodoo pack is on the verge of theft.

These things need to be acknowledged and their solutions be given adequate priority on the list of "interesting things" that WILL be dealt with in a way that is fair to the players.

A simple solution to the so-called "SPAMMING" of the voodoo auction is the option to recycle those cards we find to be useless to us and that we are FORBIDDEN to offer in the auction in quantities which would offer the potential customer the most freedom and perhaps his only option. Since Gris Gris is so uncommon, this is an inadequate means to accomplish the task so I believe that the Witch Hut should take each level of card at fair fraction to full credit(s) price to allow us to put those cards to some sensible use.

Just because you didn't have the foresight to see your CUSTOMERS doing what is needed to make things right for themselves doesn't give you the right to anger us. It is the inevitable result of the circumstances that you created. The responsibility is yours. To create a "Police State" as a solution shows weakness. Since there is a search in the voodoo auction (which, by the way, doesn't stand out to be noticed at all) there is no cause for any restrictions on posting card sales. This is an atrocity. If you enforce such restrictions, you are telling us of the full depth of your character.
Yesterday I gave my all. Today I'll give more. Tomorrow, I'll take back what you took for granted.
Xepshunall

Postby DezNutz » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:14 pm

Overall, this isn't very good as the only point of the OP that I find valid is the menu update. Card Swapping is just a NO and even CJ has stated as such.
Now within the topic are a few points that were mentioned that were worthy of discussion. I think this needs to go back to discussion and be reworked into a valid suggestion.

I vote to send to discussion.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Re: [REVIEW] Card Swap/Market Overhaul

Postby Hawk » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:43 am

Agreed
"Have at it gentlemen"
Hawk
Players Dev Team Member

Postby Charles Vane » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:02 am

I will also agree to this going to discussion for an overhaul.

Card swap is an absolute NO, so I see this suggestion as one geared towards potential updating of the voodoo market, maybe fits into the UI upgrades going around if proper feedback is received.
Charles Vane

Postby PFH » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:28 am

I will finalize this and send it to discussion as i agree with everyone else.
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

Previous

Return to General Discussion