A Pirate's Wishlist

Here you can post your own wishlist and comment on the lists of other players. One topic per player.

Re: A Pirate Wishlist

Postby Captain Jack » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:36 pm

I have updated the first post.

In detail:
-I fixed the resistance ability topic url.
-I added all current suggestions found elsewhere in the topic.
-I marked as implemented the treasure bury/hunt feature.

In future, all new suggestions will go directly at first post (please moderators, edit when needed, ie to add a new suggestion there.)

There is no priority in this list; #6 for example, might be implemented before #1.
Do not replicate the list in further posts. Just post your ideas.

You might want to contribute right away to one of the existing topics of each idea.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Re: A Pirate's Wishlist

Postby Captain Jack » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:23 pm

Out of all topics mentioned here, three remain:

Ship Abilities
Upgraded Combat System
Pirate Flagship

All these three are coming soon with the Ship Specialization Expansion
Currently, at this front we need feedback and we are still in deciding how we will iron out things.

However, once Ship Specialization (and Skirmish, which still has some addons) is done, we will have this wishlist done.

Perhaps current Pirates can add more ideas? The wishlist type of suggestions seems to work well. Perhaps you want to create a wishlist for another playing type? Be our guest.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby Roberts » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:28 pm

I have made a few suggestions for the pirates flying the Pirate Flag:
1) 10% extra chance of getting one offensive Voodoo card a day - So,you get 4 presents a day ;Since pirates are offencive and use voodoo, I feel 10% extra chance of getting a offencive voodoo card would help.

2) Make a Pirate treasury that the Pirate King ( One with most attacks can withdraw/Send to people - Voting would be needed by the Pirate Code. instead of a treasury perhaps something like " Pieces of 8 Treasury"... This would make, having a port : Quite profitable for a pirate, instead of wasting it away...

3) Make it so, you can choose if you are a pirate ( Would need to pay ransom to Pieces of 8 Treasury OR chosen pirate at the beginning.

** Suggestion for Voodoo**
Type: Rare
Turns: 18
Selected Ship can not fight - Ship.
So, sometimes when a ship in a battle has 24hp left or something : It skips to the next ship, as it would be a waste of a round ( I believe ). So lets say I am taking 2 mow, 2 sotl With one cutter tail, you cast 4 Voodoo cards * Drop-Out" on each powerful ship - Making it so, it can be beaten with a sloop...
Civilian:Are you insane? One pirate against trained pirates... Who do you think this man is? God?
My Leader: No. God would have mercy. He won't.
Roberts

Postby Sir Colchian Niveus » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:26 pm

it's true that the nation of pirates needs fix. ports mean nothing for them. that's where they need a boost.
I'm here to listen, everybodys beliefs. What i'm expressing, is only my opinion. The name "Dragon" comes from the Greek "drakeîn" meaning "to see clearly".

Sir Colchian Niveus, first of his kind. The White Dragon, Lord.
Sir Colchian Niveus

Postby Grogggy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:42 am

How about a permanent 50% reduction in danger from plunder attacks if you are a true pirate (nationless)?
Grogggy

Postby Grogggy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:43 am

And 50% less fame loss due to attack.
Grogggy

Postby Grogggy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:44 am

1 free spy or ap or hn or fug per day from a special extra wife, "THE PIRATE'S WENCH"
Grogggy

Postby Grogggy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:46 am

50% reduction in booty burying turn costs.
Grogggy

Postby Grogggy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:49 am

Port Spy: Once you may pick a port that you have a permanent spy on. Tavern reports in that port shall contain more detailed information. Skirmish attacks in that port are only 1 turn. Something like that...brainstorming.
Grogggy

Postby Roberts » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:38 pm

When you are a banker and a pirate, you can not access the bank : So, maybe having access to your bank when you're a pirate would be handy?
Maybe further dev on it:
Black-List bank - When you are a pirate, Black List voodoo does not work on your bank - Due to it having powers such as protected by the pieces of eight... Something like that... I feel that would really help Pirates.
Civilian:Are you insane? One pirate against trained pirates... Who do you think this man is? God?
My Leader: No. God would have mercy. He won't.
Roberts

Previous

Return to Wishlists