Shadowood's Wishlist

Here you can post your own wishlist and comment on the lists of other players. One topic per player.

Shadowood's Wishlist

Postby Shadowood » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:10 pm

In order of importance but also to give some balance as they come out on who they might favor...

1. Port Blockades - viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3925&hilit=blockades
2. Plantations - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3706&hilit=plantations
3. Port Forts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2165&hilit=port+fort
4. Contract Shipping - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2786&p=35706&hilit=contract+shipping#p35706
5. Ship Specialization - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=579&p=4655&hilit=ship+specialization#p4655
6. Flagship - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3039&hilit=Flagship
----- For Flagship I think there should be a Pirate Flagship and a Nation Flagship.

7. Foot Battles - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=494&p=3714&hilit=Foot+Battles#p3714

I see Foot Battles as a large update and possibly would require more port buildings and/or tech in the Academy to support it. I see this as a 3.0 Feature. I envision Ports that are divided up into "Territories" (I will try to find this post). Port Buildings such as Blacksmith, Stables, Weapons Depot, Inn Keeper, Brothel, etc. This has also given me thought to requiring Banks and Goldsmiths to be outside of a hideout. Make each Port more like a Town/City center with these buildings in place.

More to come.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Re: Shadowood's Wishlist

Postby Shadowood » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:11 pm

A Guild War feature would be a great idea. Here is a concept that is fun, strategic and safe to bring out the big ships...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4011
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Shadowood » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:11 pm

Reserved
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Captain Jack » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:13 am

I am shocked you have Flagship so low in your priorities. Is this your wish or your prediction based on development complexity?
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby Shadowood » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:11 pm

It was put low at the time due to what admin had currently on their list.

I would love to have a Flagship first and work backwards. Tie them into Blockades and PvEs
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Return to Wishlists