Aggressive Voodoo List

Through this thread, players can help game development

Re: Aggressive Voodoo List

Postby PhoenixKnight » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:26 pm

Not bad. The only change I would love to see is an exponential rating if a combination of those happen within 24 hours.
Phoenix Knight
Dragon of the desert and the two seas
PhoenixKnight

Postby Shadowood » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:33 pm

PhoenixKnight wrote:Not bad. The only change I would love to see is an exponential rating if a combination of those happen within 24 hours.

If we are allowed to create custom parameters and vote in levels of Hostility i would disagree with the need for this.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Shadowood » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:40 pm

This seems like a good list that will cost the caster Hostility points, should the nation legislates it, when cast on either fellow citizens or Allied nations or Peace Treaty nations.

CJ, can you clarify this. So if I am a pirate and not any of the above listed... I will not gain hostility for casting voodoo?
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Shadowood » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Also, CJ, are there MIN and MAX range for voting in Hostility range.

Say MIN 75, MAX 1000 (as pictured above)?
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Most Lee Harmless » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:47 pm

It would seem to exclude pirates, for pirates cannot pass laws : but if a pirate casts on such a nation with the law, hostility will be gained with that nation : not that any real p[irate would give a monkeys left peanut about that.
-1 : Move to archive.
Most Lee Harmless

Postby Shadowood » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Danik wrote:It would seem to exclude pirates, for pirates cannot pass laws : but if a pirate casts on such a nation with the law, hostility will be gained with that nation : not that any real p[irate would give a monkeys left peanut about that.

It would affect a pirate if he wanted to say... Take over someones Nation and raise his taxes. If that pirate had already gained a massive amount of Hostility toward that nation with voodoo prior.

I know Diplomats can fix this, but is more difficult the higher the Hostility.
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Cutpurse » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:59 pm

i dont think this is same hostility that current one, where king and citizen both become pirates after 75 hostility. king with 1k hostility limit would be allowed quite few attacks on his countrymen :)

also, casting urban legend on player and targetting nation which with the players nation is allied with, would lead to deportation of player who urbans were cast on. i dont think voodoo should be able to deport anyone
Cutpurse

Postby Shadowood » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Also, CJ, I am sure you were just using this as an Example. But right now, each attack is 10 hostility toward a nation. I would think these numbers, if you are ALLIED or PEACE, would need to carry a heavier penalty.

Say MIN is 10.
MAX is 20.

To be voted in by nation of course.
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Shadowood » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Cutpurse wrote:i dont think this is same hostility that current one, where king and citizen both become pirates after 75 hostility. king with 1k hostility limit would be allowed quite few attacks on his countrymen :)

also, casting urban legend on player and targetting nation which with the players nation is allied with, would lead to deportation of player who urbans were cast on. i dont think voodoo should be able to deport anyone

You can't cast URBAN on that persons current nation.
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Cutpurse » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:07 pm

Shadowood wrote:
Cutpurse wrote:i dont think this is same hostility that current one, where king and citizen both become pirates after 75 hostility. king with 1k hostility limit would be allowed quite few attacks on his countrymen :)

You can't cast URBAN on that persons current nation.

lets assume you were king of spain, and that spain was allied with usa, for example. i would cast urban on you, and choose usa as target nation to gain hostility. you would after x casts lose citizenship due to increased hostility towards allied nation.
Cutpurse

PreviousNext

Return to Development