New Resource: Diamonds/gems

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: New Resource: Diamonds/gems

Postby Lil Lola » Thu May 25, 2023 11:30 pm

Omg Dez that’s so crazy!!!! I was actually thinking about pearl necklaces and was gonna suggest oyster diving but I thought you wouldn’t like that suggestion.
Lil Lola

Postby Lil Lola » Fri May 26, 2023 12:10 am

Shadowood wrote:
Lil Lola wrote:So that’s like your hush money to keep them silent about each other or do you got yourself a harem situation? Or going for the sister-wives polygamy thing?

Oh I don't mind my ladies talking about me... how do you think I got so many ladies. It wasn't the size of my Man O War :P :P :P

Well I can’t believe I missed this message lol. So Mr. Shadowood is the Big D**k Daddy? That would explain why your ladies are unusually satisfied…well I suppose a gem mine would free you up for more playtime instead of having to leave them to raid. Peaceful waters and peaceful ladies lol. Oh speaking of size why not have a rare diamond. Like the Hope Diamond?
Lil Lola

Postby Shadowood » Fri May 26, 2023 3:13 pm

Lil Lola wrote:well I suppose a gem mine would free you up for more playtime instead of having to leave them to raid.

I am a peaceful trader... Only thing am raiding is the local brothel :beer
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Lil Lola » Fri May 26, 2023 7:11 pm

Well what if we were to get a gem mine? Would you raid then? Or enjoying the traders life a lot?
Lil Lola

Postby Shadowood » Tue May 30, 2023 4:48 am

Lil Lola wrote:Well what if we were to get a gem mine? Would you raid then? Or enjoying the traders life a lot?

Depends on the mechanics.. but I might dabble in a little mischief if the opportunity presents itself.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Lil Lola » Tue May 30, 2023 1:12 pm

Shadowood wrote:
Lil Lola wrote:Well what if we were to get a gem mine? Would you raid then? Or enjoying the traders life a lot?

Depends on the mechanics.. but I might dabble in a little mischief if the opportunity presents itself.

Oh good to know for future reference, I shall be hiding in Zephore’s barrels of rum if you get up to any mischief.
Lil Lola

Postby William one eye » Tue May 30, 2023 6:03 pm

Shadowood wrote:

I am a peaceful trader... Only thing am raiding is the local brothel :beer

Lil Lola wrote:
Well what if we were to get a gem mine? Would you raid then? Or enjoying the traders life a lot?

Shadowood wrote:
Depends on the mechanics.. but I might dabble in a little mischief if the opportunity presents itself

Mechanics of raiding the brothel?

I think you offer money to the owner of the brothel and mother nature takes care of the rest.

If the mechanics don't seem to be functioning correctly, a doctor might be able to help.
William one eye

Previous

Return to Suggestions