Pirate Nation Ranks

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Pirate Nation Ranks

Postby Mack » Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:46 pm

PFH wrote:Maybe some of the past approved suggestions will come to light when CJ comes around. I liked will’s og suggestion to this.

LMAO now that's funny
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Argo » Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:12 pm

___ wrote:
PFH wrote:Maybe some of the past approved suggestions will come to light when CJ comes around. I liked will’s og suggestion to this.

LMAO now that's funny

Yea.. it probably is funny .. lol :shrug - but there are plenty here who wont give up!
Now, that's funny too! :D :D

My previous ramblings had me wondering if perhaps there hasnt been enough players flying the jolly at any one time to warrant such implementations?
(I see I did forget to enter that in my post ..)
So leads me to ask .. would the numbers of pirates playing encourage CJ to create piratey implementations ? maybe one or two or even half a dozen part time pirates doesn't warrant the work it may take?

Does anyone know if there ever been a reason given as to why CJ wont implement pirate missions?

**Would piratey implementations create more pirates?
As it is, I dont know we have enough players to do that and to still have plenty of fat merchies sailing around...

... BUUUUUT - :o: seeing Multis are here to stay - :o:

Why do we not all have a trader character AND a pirate character each - then there would be plenty of both sailing ???? :D

{Now obviously, there would need to be some restrictions on your 2 characters interplay and perhaps how you use the concept - I mean, for one, you cant raid your own trader character .. )

No reason why your pirate character couldn't co-op with your own trader? I mean .. that happened all the time in RL did it not ... ? Corruption still rules the world .... !

We would have lots of pirates and we would still have lots of merchies too .. ?
Is this idea silly/unrealistic/impossible/idiotic/possible/exciting/do-able? (I will happily accept any answer) :y :D

Just another 2c. :gc:
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Postby DezNutz » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:44 pm

Suggestion Topic.....
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Mack » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:46 pm

Make a tab at the top of the page for easy access to other characters no need for other log ins or wifi hotspots
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Lil Lola » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:37 am

Just a thought Argo I bet some of the old old old retired pirates may fly the black flag again if there were more pirate missions. Maybe some traders too would fly the flag if it was worth it monetarily. I mean gotta use all them voodoo cards right?
Lil Lola

Postby Argo » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:37 am

___ wrote:Make a tab at the top of the page for easy access to other characters no need for other log ins or wifi hotspots

That's a great idea .. lol .. May as well open it up to all players i reckon.. :P What do they say? If you can't beat em ... :D :D :D

Also.. could you consider doing tech to get your new characters ?

That way the game can stipulate percentages on sliding scale for number of characters or something .. the more characters you have (I think there would need to be a limit for each player), with each new character comes a diminished capacity to earn or their character flawed in some way so that something is lacking .. - to balance it out.. bit like getting ships traits and atts except with characters and their abilities

lol Dez - that was funny :D
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Postby Argo » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:42 am

Lil Lola wrote:Just a thought Argo I bet some of the old old old retired pirates may fly the black flag again if there were more pirate missions. Maybe some traders too would fly the flag if it was worth it monetarily. I mean gotta use all them voodoo cards right?

Hey yes indeed Lolita - that has been my feeling all along ... it would be great to see the vets with the know how out there enjoying themselves again ..
As a member of pr, I would very much want that for them and the game .. and new players might stay around a little longer if they have a little more to do..

This is one of the reasons I do keep bringing it up even tho it falls on tired old ears who have heard it all many times before .. I know there are players here keen for piratey matters .. er.. missions and nation :D

EDIT: So each player having your own pirate character to use however, if and when you please, would boost pirate nation numbers obviously, pirates no longer flying the black in trading guilds .. if you use your pirate, he is pirate nation and pirate guild full stop. Thus, missions required for them would-be peskies to keep them out of trouble ..
It could just become like any other playable aspect of the game if you like .. (Don't let me ramble on if I am being absurd :D )
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Postby Lil Lola » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:53 am

Well, Argo whatever you don't lose heart.
Lil Lola

Postby William one eye » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:23 am

My longest run under the black was a little over 100 days,

I enjoy playing as a raiding player, however their is not much else for a pirate to do but raid, so most active players that enjoy raiding tend to play privateer. A few additional features for true pirates seem logical, since the game is named after them. There seems to be plenty of features for all other types of players.
William one eye

Postby Shadowood » Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:42 pm

*cough* Flagship would be a great start for pirates... *cough* *cough*
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions