Credits suggestion

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Credits suggestion

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:02 am

Also the process of getting things done was always the real enemy of real time games. PG needs an enormous amount of time and gcs to get things done. Making this process a bit easier for sure guarantees more business since someone that was going to leave for this reason (finds the game hard) will stay longer.

Another thing is the laws of nature. What you give is what you take in life. Especially when you give from your heart, it always comes back double.

Another reason why it could generate more business. Before I get a smartphone in my hands, I didn't needed it. It's since I got it, that I keep buying smartphones, cause it's useful and I need it.
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Sir Henry Morgan » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:53 am

Captain Mac Snow wrote:Another reason why it could generate more business. Before I get a smartphone in my hands, I didn't needed it. It's since I got it, that I keep buying smartphones, cause it's useful and I need it.

I believe this point alone makes for good reasoning for some means to receive one credit a day in game. I like the idea of the wife providing that daily credit!
Sir Henry Morgan

Postby Zephore » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:12 pm

Sir Henry Morgan wrote:
Captain Mac Snow wrote:Another reason why it could generate more business. Before I get a smartphone in my hands, I didn't needed it. It's since I got it, that I keep buying smartphones, cause it's useful and I need it.

I believe this point alone makes for good reasoning for some means to receive one credit a day in game. I like the idea of the wife providing that daily credit!

Just put them in your bank, I'm doing all I can to source them without going broke.

On that note; I understand both sides of the issue at hand.

While we do have means to source credits through GC, the very supply is limited. I'm not afraid to admit I've thrown thousands out.

But it's a limited means to source (almost) limited items.
Whereas, the purchase of credits goes to support the game, I'd see no harm in being able to generate a little handful of credits without having to pay up.
Zephore

Postby José Gasparila » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:52 pm

The Credit Exchange market is broken because there are too many gold coins in the game

There is no point except generosity to CJ in buying credits with real money if you are no longer a newbie

What is required are appropriate gold sinks - raising Treasury limits to 40 Billion or more would be a temporary solution - devaluing gold coins would hurt the poorer players

The richest players with 700k Warehouses and maxed out Bank Accounts can only buy more gold bars to invest in maxed out Plantations
José Gasparila

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:47 pm

José Gasparila wrote:The Credit Exchange market is broken because there are too many gold coins in the game

There is no point except generosity to CJ in buying credits with real money if you are no longer a newbie

What is required are appropriate gold sinks - raising Treasury limits to 40 Billion or more would be a temporary solution - devaluing gold coins would hurt the poorer players

The richest players with 700k Warehouses and maxed out Bank Accounts can only buy more gold bars to invest in maxed out Plantations

I agree that a donate is not needed if you are no longer a newbie except if you look for voodoo and making a job fast. In order to pass from that stage though you need couple years. If you make a realistic plan of how much gold a newbie is generating and how much time he needs to reach the top with every aspect of the game maxed, that would make around 3-5 years, or even more depends the journey and targets he has.

Devaluing gold would hurt the most the ones with the most. Giving a credit daily to a newbie would offer an additional 330k-500k income per day.

You said it yourself the credit exchange market is broken cause there are too many gc. what is better solution than devaluing gc and credits? (Credits rn are overvalued)

There are voodoo sinks and voodoo generators. Gold sinks and gold generators. Credits sinks without credit generators and you see the graph on market. (voodoo works perfectly. gc might have issues. Credits have issues according to graph.)

I dont believe that the 20 credits from tutorial and the ones from helpers are considered as credit generators since the generation isnt constant neither with a standard rythm. A single credit generated for each player daily could bring balance. The market needs credits to roll, with the voodoo and the ships going.
Me making animal sounds have nothing to do with you. I love animals so that's my way to interfere with people. If you feel like taking it personal, seek doctors attention. My animal sounds are aimed for me only. Don't talk with me if you don't like it.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:09 pm

also a cap of how many credits a person can holp should be added somewhere there. Something that would work like banks. if there is no room in the bank you cant put your money in. but if you take a loan you get the money. sth like that. Donating to get credits let you make transaction with credits for a week or two without limit and after this week you can have them stacked on you but not to be able to get more through transactions if you reached the cap of 1.000-5.000 credits.
Captain Mac Snow

Postby PFH » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:51 am

That also would remove a need to buy credits, hurting the game entirely.
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

Postby Captain Mac Snow » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:15 am

Why would that be?
Captain Mac Snow

Previous

Return to Suggestions