Plantation Menu Suggestions

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Plantation Menu Suggestions

Postby Stan Rogers » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:06 pm

A couple of things I would find helpful in evaluating a plantations performance are as such

1. Production Menu : Current stats show production in real time and production from 24 hrs ago. Unless one records the production amount from 24 hrs ago and wait for the new cycle to start to see your new production amount.

If production showed for 48 hrs and 24 hrs previous the current cycle, one would know at a glance if changes made are helping or hindering without having to copy down a stat that becomes inaccessible.

Also in the production menu, a readout of your production per acre so one would know at a glance if changes should be made. This info is currently available but only after backing out of the port menu and into the general stats menu and then choosing your port in question.

2. Infrastructure Menu : A link that takes you right to your warehouse from the infrastructure menu.
Many times I find I am 'short' of some needed supplies and it would be handy to be able to jump straight to my warehouse to see if I can buy it. This is not a big issue but would save a couple steps that happens frequently to me.

Perhaps others have different things that could improve the experience here in this thread
The Last of Barrett's Privateers
Stan Rogers

Re: Plantation Menu Suggestions

Postby DezNutz » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:20 am

I like this. I like the rankings that currently exist, but having a more specific set of details for your plantations is definitely needed.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Re: Plantation Menu Suggestions

Postby José Gasparila » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:36 am

>2. Infrastructure Menu

I use 2 tabs
Active Ports>Plantation Ports - I try to keep a minimum of 2k goods for 1000 acres
The 2nd tab is Resources so that I can restock the port where necessary
José Gasparila

Return to Suggestions