~~~Community Post - Solutions - Discussion~~~

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: ~~~Community Post - Solutions - Discussion~~~

Postby Lachlan » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:14 am

I'm just going to say this: This is what I mean about older players not being able to have a civil discussion with each other before degenerating into argument. There is no use criticizing past behavior of moderators. While it would be good for the moderator team to have a few new members, sXs (who I think is feniks but not quite sure) replacing the entire moderator team is not a solution and would make the situation much worse. It is good to see some players actually have the emotional maturity to try and stop or at least not encourage arguing. It seems to me that some people need to have the emotional maturity to stop arguing with other players just because of personal dislikes or past instances in PG. It's just a game. I can't believe me (a sixteen year old teenager) needs to tell a bunch of grown adults (mostly) to mature up and stop arguing because it seems that for some players it only takes a few forum pages before the arguments start.

For reference this is what I typed a few days ago: some players who play this game do not like each other due to things happening in the past and cannot have a civil discussion without degenerating into arguing. This effects the forums quite a lot since it is mainly older players who go onto the forums and are the ones who post. These are mostly older players who have played this game for a very long time
(also this rant is not specifically targeted at any one person but as a generalization so don't feel like you are being personally targeted or anything)
Lachlan

Re: ~~~Community Post - Solutions - Discussion~~~

Postby Lil Lola » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:28 pm

Okay maybe this might be a dumb idea but what if the mods or CJ or whoever, can maybe change the name of Union of Honor to Trash Talk. Maybe it’s a misnomer to some people because of the word honor. I guess some people expect everyone to act “honorable” which can have a different meaning to different people and it’s mostly defending your honor or the honor of friends anyway. But trash talk is just what it is.
Lil Lola

Previous

Return to Suggestions