~~~Community Post - Solutions - Discussion~~~

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: ~~~Community Post - Solutions - Discussion~~~

Postby sXs » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:45 pm

DezNutz wrote:

For those that don't think this is enough, they are wrong. With renewed activity and strict rule enforcement, the forums will come back to life and any issues that come along can be dealt with via strict rule enforcement. The step forward is with getting the community involved. If the only thing that ever gets posted is UoH, all you will see is the shenanigans that go on there. Other activities can and will diminish the number of UoH posts and with the help of enforcement non-UoH topics will strive. It's not going to be an easy road forward, but it is a road forward that we as a community can do ourselves.

Strict rule enforcement??? Issue reports??? After the BS you pulled today how the hell can you sit there and state that is the solution.

After what happened today the only solution is for the whole damn lot of moderators be replaced. And who are you to say what is right and wrong? There is a reason player development was supposed to be a team..... same reason there is a moderator team. So no one person can deem what is needed and not needed. But right out of the gate, you as a representative of PG administration, tried to shut down any discussion on two topics. What you just stated above is that you..... and only you know what is needed and that everyone else opinion, thought and comments are incorrect and therefore do not need to even be discussed.
sXs

Postby Most Lee Harmless » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:47 pm

Why do we even need the Union of Honour? If folk want to throw flames and troll, well, let them use Slack. If you don't like that form of debate, then it is much more easily avoided.

Get rid of the UoH sub-forum, which seems to be the main source of these problems, and apply the forum rules even-handedly across the remaining forums.
-1 : Move to archive.
Most Lee Harmless

Postby sXs » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:49 pm

I also remember both you and CJ stating a a player development team meeting that the speed or the difficulty of implementation was not to be used as a consideration for whether or not a suggestion should be approved. So that argument is invalid based on your own words and CJs.
sXs

Postby DezNutz » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:55 pm

Great idea guys. Let's continue to suggest that involving CJ is going to resolve the problem.

I'm ok with waiting, with your solution. Let me go ahead an approve this suggestion. I'll let you know when it will be implemented.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:59 pm

Most Lee Harmless wrote:Why do we even need the Union of Honour? If folk want to throw flames and troll, well, let them use Slack. If you don't like that form of debate, then it is much more easily avoided.

Get rid of the UoH sub-forum, which seems to be the main source of these problems, and apply the forum rules even-handedly across the remaining forums.

there is a solution already available to you.... don't click on uoh topics :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby sXs » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:59 pm

DezNutz wrote:Great idea guys. Let's continue to suggest that involving CJ is going to resolve the problem.

I'm ok with waiting, with your solution. Let me go ahead an approve this suggestion. I'll let you know when it will be implemented.

Will take just about as long as waiting for a fair and impartial moderator team to be put in place.
sXs

Postby sXs » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:02 pm

Dmanwuzhere wrote:
sXs wrote:
DezNutz wrote:Great idea guys. Let's continue to suggest that involving CJ is going to resolve the problem.

Will take just about as long as waiting for a fair and impartial moderator team to be put in place.

I'm truly curious who your choice selections of an impartial moderator team would be.

Cant answer that because certain details about what happened today to get to this point are not allowed to be brought up per the forum rules.
sXs

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:04 pm

well my pms have never been closed to you
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby sXs » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:06 pm

Not allowed either
sXs

Postby xPROx » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:35 pm

Guys this ant getting no one no where. Let's cut the shit all take time to relax and regroup. We post be talking and working on things. This here just shows the community that shit any going to change.
xPROx

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions