Warehouse storage

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Warehouse storage

Postby One eyed Clyde » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:39 am

What about instead of having the fleets sell their cargo to the market when the warehouse gets full they'll just pause and keep the cargo to unload it after the warehouse has space again :crate: :crate: :crate:
One eyed Clyde

Re: Warehouse storage

Postby Shadowood » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:41 pm

Interesting thought... I'm not sure it would be very popular as most would want their fleets moving at all times to maximize revenue.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Leo the Conqueror » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:06 pm

It's not a bad idea, but not everyone or even most would be happy with it. I would support it as an option you can select when setting up routes for those that want it, but it shouldn't be applied to everyone.
A prison warden must be the very best at kung fu.
Leo the Conqueror

Postby One eyed Clyde » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:13 pm

Thunderboy wrote:It's not a bad idea, but not everyone or even most would be happy with it. I would support it as an option you can select when setting up routes for those that want it, but it shouldn't be applied to everyone.

Yes exactly, in this way you can decide if for your specific route it is more profitable to have the fleets pause or switch to normal trading.
One eyed Clyde

Postby Cutpurse » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:47 pm

i see no reason to stop making money just cause warehouse fills up. just sell to port, go get new batch of goods and maybe by the time your fleet gets back to port there is room in that said warehouse :)

i would like to see fleets sell their goods to players resource market after wh gets full, if only there would be way to set buy offers, maybe paid from preferred bank to sellers purse
Cutpurse

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:59 pm

i would like to see all products on floating platforms and warehouses done away with it would work well for me :y
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Mack » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:04 pm

i get it it could be useful with gold bar fleets
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Argo » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:06 pm

I am no trader but if I were, I would not want my fleets sitting in port full of cargo just waiting for some pirate to come along and loot the lot!
You would have to gain danger waiting in port for space in your warehouse just as if warehouse is full now or as not recalling a fishing fleet properly.
i dont know if your warehouses are maxed capacity but can upgrade them. Probably cheaper than losing income having your fleets sitting in port.

On second thoughts... I actually think it is a great idea to fill your fleets with gold bars and have them just sit in port. :P
Also a meanie-head
Argo

Postby PFH » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:54 am

If they sat in port, doubt they’d get danger for not moving. I like the idea of not being able to skirmish the fleets.

What Argo said :P
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

Return to Suggestions