Market

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Market

Postby One eyed Clyde » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:53 pm

How about a feature that allows you to remove a ship or a card from the market in case you put something wrong or change your mind about sellin it like you can with the credits.
One eyed Clyde

Re: Market

Postby Banger » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:19 pm

This has been previously discussed but isn't allowed as it would make for a way to stash ships and voodoo cards.
Banger

Postby One eyed Clyde » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:40 pm

No I mean for example if I put a Mindbar card which is worth about 25 credits for 50 because I thought I had put 2 cards in I have to wait 3 days to for nothing because the no one's buying one Mindbar for 50 credits so I have to wait 3 days just to put it back in or say I accidentally put a MM or a HK on no one is going to buy them so why not have a feature to fix your mistake instead of having to wait for no reason or having ships that will never sell or get back.
One eyed Clyde

Postby DezNutz » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:49 pm

Banger wrote:This has been previously discussed but isn't allowed as it would make for a way to stash ships and voodoo cards.

_clydy wrote:No I mean for example if I put a Mindbar card which is worth about 25 credits for 50 because I thought I had put 2 cards in I have to wait 3 days to for nothing because the no one's buying one Mindbar for 50 credits so I have to wait 3 days just to put it back in or say I accidentally put a MM or a HK on no one is going to buy them so why not have a feature to fix your mistake instead of having to wait for no reason or having ships that will never sell or get back.

AND...

Banger wrote:This has been previously discussed but isn't allowed as it would make for a way to stash ships and voodoo cards.

As Banger has stated, a feature as such would easily be abused.

Players would "accidently" put ships and cards in the market at a cost that no one would buy it at and then use the feature to collect it later.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby One eyed Clyde » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:01 pm

I still don't understand it, what about changing the ship market to have a timeline which if during that time the ship doesn't sell the auction expires like it does with the cards
One eyed Clyde

Postby DezNutz » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:08 pm

Also been discussed. Once put on the ship market, it's there until sold. However, I believe you can reduce the price if no one has bid on it.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Mack » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:03 pm

see if you could get them back out for any reason then someone could hide ships and voodoo to keep them from getting raided then get them back out when its safe
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby One eyed Clyde » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:20 pm

Yeah that makes sense a lot when you think about it, then you wouldn't need a marina to protect your best ships
One eyed Clyde

Postby Mack » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:08 pm

right
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Return to Suggestions