Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby DezNutz » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:32 pm

Please keep jokes suggestions off this topic.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby DezNutz » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:24 pm

Guild Battles need to include the flag to indicate battles in which Ship Plunders occurred.

DezNutz

Postby Leo the Conqueror » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:57 pm

I'd like there be a way to mass-cancel voodoo. Currently you have to individually click "cancel" and then "yes" when it prompts you. I think it should have check boxes and a "select/deselect all" option, similar to trade routes so that you can cancel several curses at once.
A prison warden must be the very best at kung fu.
Leo the Conqueror

Postby DezNutz » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:00 pm

Señor Bigote wrote:I'd like there be a way to mass-cancel voodoo. Currently you have to individually click "cancel" and then "yes" when it prompts you. I think it should have check boxes and a "select/deselect all" option, similar to trade routes so that you can cancel several curses at once.

Can you provide an example of when you would use such a feature I don't normally cast a whole bunch of voodoo that I then want to clear from the target.

DezNutz

Postby Leo the Conqueror » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:07 pm

DezNutz wrote:
Señor Bigote wrote:I'd like there be a way to mass-cancel voodoo. Currently you have to individually click "cancel" and then "yes" when it prompts you. I think it should have check boxes and a "select/deselect all" option, similar to trade routes so that you can cancel several curses at once.

Can you provide an example of when you would use such a feature I don't normally cast a whole bunch of voodoo that I then want to clear from the target.

One example would be if you have a lot of voodoo active on yourself (advanced piracy, indian company cards etc) and you want to clear yourself of harmful voodoo. If you were to right then and there purify yourself, you risk wasting purifies on self-inflicted voodoo. Sure, you could use serenity, or you could cancel all the voodoo that you have active on yourself and use purifies instead.
Leo the Conqueror

Postby Axy » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:20 pm

we should be able to look up ships by in or out of fleet, name, traits, level, points and id. A trader doesn't like to have to remember in what page the howkers start, among them where are the +cargo +other trait. they can be more than 25 pages, 50, 100, 500, after all.

ho! And it would be really cool to use google nest (voice control) to play this game + tv to see what we are doing :D ! Maybe 2050?
Axy

Postby Leo the Conqueror » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:43 am

Can there be a "chose another card to auction" button when selling voodoo? Sometimes I will navigate to the page and realize I don't want to sell it, so I either have to go back to the last page or navigate through the voodoo menu. It would just be more convenient to have a button instead.
Leo the Conqueror

Postby Leo the Conqueror » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:06 am

Can we add a "total loan profit" statistic on the loans statistic page? I would like to know how much revenue my bank has made overall
Leo the Conqueror

Postby DezNutz » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:54 pm

Leo the Conqueror wrote:Can we add a "total loan profit" statistic on the loans statistic page? I would like to know how much revenue my bank has made overall

Would have to look back through, but I believe a similar suggestion was submitted and approved. Makes sense as a Mini though.

DezNutz

Postby PhoenixKnight » Sun May 21, 2023 7:46 am

Can we add bank prices and fees charts?
Something that would tell people at a glance all comparison between banks
Phoenix Knight
Dragon of the desert and the two seas
PhoenixKnight

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions