Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Mini Requests

Postby Captain Jack » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Ahoy all!

We introduce you a brand new topic that will become the heart of all these mini things you have in your mind about PG.

How it works?
You are playing the game... and suddenly this extra idea comes to your mind. We all have been through this. But... it is so simplistic or so tiny that you think it over again and say... nah... too bored to make a post explaining such a thing!

Well now... you can! In an easy flawless way.... simply post here, in this topic!

Examples

-I need target link to become clickable!
No problem, simply post here the url where you spotted it to speed things up for you (who has time explaining this and that all the time? )

-I need an extra link at that page!

But links and interface ideas are not the only things you can post here. Anything that is a mini request is fit to go.

More Examples
-How about adding an indication on how many remaining voodoo cards I have on the use screen? (Yes, we will do!)

You got the idea I hope. This topic will remain here... forever! It will be a sticky too!
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Haron » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:43 pm

Great initiative, Captain Jack! :-)

I have a request: When I click the guild member list, I always sort it a particular way. Could the system please remember how I sorted it last time, and use that sorting next time I go to the member list?
The T'zak Ryn offers Naval Combat Solutions for the Quality Conscious Customer
Haron
Forum Rambler

Postby Captain Jack » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:46 pm

Remembering will be difficult as we use javascript there. We can create a setting for this though. We got some other settings in mind (ie the new fleet sorting option) so we can just do this soon. Approved.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby Most Lee Harmless » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:39 pm

Bless and Drums of War cards : after use, please make the fleet name clickable so one can return directly to that fleet for any further desired actions.
-1 : Move to archive.
Most Lee Harmless

Postby Lana » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:32 pm

I need new smiles on forum, since these are so boring and most of them useless. :mrgreen:
Lana

Postby Maha » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:39 pm

When adding ship to a fleet. Can the attention points be shown as well?
Maha

Postby Maha » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:48 pm

After I have selected a voodoo card to sell I sometimes decide not to sell. Eg when many cards are needed to make a reasonable sale.
Can a link to the previous sell voodoo screen be added?

And a 'next card' click option? So that you can sell many different cards without going back and forward to the sell cards page.
Maha

Postby Captain Jack » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:55 pm

Danik wrote:Bless and Drums of War cards : after use, please make the fleet name clickable so one can return directly to that fleet for any further desired actions.

That's already in effect since yesterday.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby Captain Jack » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Maha wrote:When adding ship to a fleet. Can the attention points be shown as well?

Do you mean to show attribute points of each ship while on manage fleet screen?
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby Most Lee Harmless » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Captain Jack wrote:
Danik wrote:Bless and Drums of War cards : after use, please make the fleet name clickable so one can return directly to that fleet for any further desired actions.

That's already in effect since yesterday.

Thankee kindly : hadnt used them today so didnt see that. Fast work!
-1 : Move to archive.
Most Lee Harmless

Next

Return to Suggestions