Help from other people [POST HERE]

Specifically for game lore development

Help from other people [POST HERE]

Postby Wazz » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:09 pm

Ahoy, if any of the administration board/moderators want to give an idea, feel free to do it in here! It's ok to post on the others threads but it will be better organized if you guys do it in here :p
Wazz

Re: Help from other people [POST HERE]

Postby Wazz » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:50 pm

ROILEON wrote:
There are two major events in this game, the Xepshunall v SGT Blue War, and the Pirate Kings Takeover (or Pirate Kings Civil War depending on who you ask).

Xepshunall and SGT Blue were the first 2 voodoo gods of the game. SGT Blue was first recruited by me to Pirate Kings [PK]. Xepshunall (#10846) started a little bit before but very quickly, both of them advanced rapidly in the game, having more voodoo between the two of them than every other player in the game combined. These two guys were giants.

This war was significant as it was the first time in the game two voodoo gods engaged against each other, and this war set the tactics for all voodoo wars fought in the future, along with how free to play players engaged against them. Skyhawk and I sided with Xepshunall and man, was that brutal. This war was one to total destruction. SGT Blue's war strategy was to completely annihilate his enemy. He would purified your mindbar, use assassination cards on you until you had no officers left, and would proceed to use call leviathans to sink every major ship you had, dropped your gold, and capture anything he didn't voodoo. To this day I still don't have as much as I did pre-war. Xepshunall practiced similar techniques, but would not go as far as to kill every officer. In fact Skyhawk and I argued with him to do it. We had broken SGT Blue's defenses and we're ready to deal the final blow and he refused. Like I mentioned earlier this war helped bring about F2P v P2P techniques. Most of these techniques were pioneered by Skyhawk. Essentially it started an age were pirates would operate no ship larger than a frigate and would only have a fleet of 5. These were much easier to replace than SOLs and did the same amount of damage to the ungaurded merchantmen. The war eventually ended with a SGT Blue victory, with Xepshunall leaving the game for good.

ROILEON wrote:Then there was the Pirate King [PK] v Royal Navy [RN] / Trade Merchant Navy [TTMN] war.

There's lot of information about this war in the forums and I'm not sure if I told you this story. For this one, I would just write about Horatio Nelson being the first player to reach over 20million fame and how at the time, he had created the largest guild in the game in play count. The first to reach over 50 members, their training guild did the same. The Royal Navy came to an end in a preemptive strike on Nelson after spies sent from PK found war RN v PK war talks. The tactics learned in the Xepshunall v SGT Blue war were used in excellence here, in less than 3 hours, Nelson was completely wiped of fame, gold, and ships. None destroyed, all captured.

ROILEON wrote:General Grasshopper (#777) was the first true pirate in the game. Only defeated when the entire force of the Pirate Kings [PK] focused down on him, forcing him to leave the game. This was when I first joined and was super new. I remember him attacking me quite a lot as a new player which is why I joined the pirate kings [PK]. Skyhawk I assume the same.
Wazz

Postby Dejanira » Sun May 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Hi everyone.

Some other things that could be worthwhile mentioning.
Maybe the union of strenghts against dman? Phenix, Lodswe, Stan, Vane the main protagonists.
Vane is someone that did something in game, he probably should be nominated. As well as the others.

All the bankgate about Rotschild and John Astor?

Also maybe the Banged (or VUDU) attack against SSTG first, and Bermuda second.

Last... a question: how have I been able to reply to the BACK topic? :o:

---
Edit: wasn't Shaydo's one the first bank in Avonmora?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1377
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby Wazz » Sun May 19, 2019 6:34 pm

Those a nice ideas for suuuure!
I'll be arriving home soon, I've got a few stuff to write about already xD

And well.. I dunno how youwere able to ahah
Wazz

Postby Dejanira » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:51 pm

A few events to remember in an old post by Cpt Dungeness.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1934
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Return to Game Lore