National Bonds

Do you have an idea for a new law? Post it here. The more support it gets, the quicker it will be implemented. Read the sticky inside for more info.

Re: National Bonds

Postby Donald Trump » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:11 am

Chaulbad wrote:buy the bonds, give the govt some money to move around, risk not getting back the moneys worth or just breaking even

I think there is no risk with larger nations.
Just repeat after me: "Czar Ivan did not help me win the elections."
Donald Trump

Postby Sebena » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:13 am

So this would be another way of draining treasury. If the return would be financed by treasury then this would be easier way for invaders to rob not just nation but also people flying its flag. It's even easierto exploit it than I thought.

This now gets triple (double negative would make positive)
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

Postby Donald Trump » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:21 am

Wolfie wrote:So this would be another way of draining treasury. If the return would be financed by treasury then this would be easier way for invaders to rob not just nation but also people flying its flag. It's even easierto exploit it than I thought.

This now gets triple (double negative would make positive)

You seem to dislike Capitalism. You give the nation a bit of cash to mess around with, in return there is a slightly higher pay back. Also, Council members CANNOT buy Bonds, and other ranks are set at a maximum of 10% MAX in which they can buy the bond.

Ex: Captain
100 Bonds are released.
Captain can only buy 10 Bonds.
Donald Trump

Postby Sebena » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:52 am

I have nothing aggainst capitalism but this game has kings and queens, it seems that I have trouble remembering any capitalistic kingdom in time spawn where this game is stationed. But let's put that aside what benefits would game have from this together with nightmare for dev team? Rich would get richer poor would get poorer. I wonder what made you to think about this idea? Does thailand has that much gold in treasury that you can't emptied it through sending payments?
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

Postby Donald Trump » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Wolfie wrote:I have nothing aggainst capitalism but this game has kings and queens, it seems that I have trouble remembering any capitalistic kingdom in time spawn where this game is stationed. But let's put that aside what benefits would game have from this together with nightmare for dev team? Rich would get richer poor would get poorer. I wonder what made you to think about this idea? Does thailand has that much gold in treasury that you can't emptied it through sending payments?

How is this a nightmare for a dev team? Do you know any programming languages or just think it is hard?

How do the rich get richer? The Council can't even buy bonds, while max any rank can buy is 10% of the total bods released.
Donald Trump

Postby DezNutz » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Include an early buy back option, at 75% of original value.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Donald Trump » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:49 pm

Done.
Donald Trump

Postby John jacob astor » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:49 pm

Ramen noodles wrote:
Wolfie wrote:I have nothing aggainst capitalism but this game has kings and queens, it seems that I have trouble remembering any capitalistic kingdom in time spawn where this game is stationed. But let's put that aside what benefits would game have from this together with nightmare for dev team? Rich would get richer poor would get poorer. I wonder what made you to think about this idea? Does thailand has that much gold in treasury that you can't emptied it through sending payments?

How is this a nightmare for a dev team? Do you know any programming languages or just think it is hard?

How do the rich get richer? The Council can't even buy bonds, while max any rank can buy is 10% of the total bods released.

if you think it is that easy then i challenge you to program this feature to give to the dev team
John jacob astor

Postby Grimrock Litless » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:50 pm

Ramen noodles wrote:

Really, u just made it unfair making that council members can't buy it.
"Got ya."
Grimrock Litless

Postby Donald Trump » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Guluere wrote:
Ramen noodles wrote:

Really, u just made it unfair making that council members can't buy it.

The entire idea is that the Council Members have more money in the treasury to play around with, why would they invest in it unless they are trying to drain the treasury.
Donald Trump

PreviousNext

Return to Law Suggestions