National Bonds

Do you have an idea for a new law? Post it here. The more support it gets, the quicker it will be implemented. Read the sticky inside for more info.

Re: National Bonds

Postby Donald Trump » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:03 pm

John jacob astor wrote:
Ramen noodles wrote:
Wolfie wrote:I have nothing aggainst capitalism but this game has kings and queens, it seems that I have trouble remembering any capitalistic kingdom in time spawn where this game is stationed. But let's put that aside what benefits would game have from this together with nightmare for dev team? Rich would get richer poor would get poorer. I wonder what made you to think about this idea? Does thailand has that much gold in treasury that you can't emptied it through sending payments?

How is this a nightmare for a dev team? Do you know any programming languages or just think it is hard?

How do the rich get richer? The Council can't even buy bonds, while max any rank can buy is 10% of the total bods released.

if you think it is that easy then i challenge you to program this feature to give to the dev team

It is a suggestion, not something I am going to create myself. I have had my fair share of CSS, JavaScript, and HTML. Creating takes a while, and for me to input hours for a game that isn't mine is a waste of time.
Just repeat after me: "Czar Ivan did not help me win the elections."
Donald Trump

Postby Sir Henry Morgan » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Nation's can get 'free gold coin' from NPC citizen taxes (if port is controlled) and additional taxes from ship taxes and loan taxes Nation's even collect fees on gold bar transactions.. At this point, nation's need no other devices to fill her coffers. If a nation needs more funding, raise her taxes. That's cheaper for the nation than borrowing money in the form of bonds. Nation's need features to serve her citizens - all citizens.

The only expenses are if the nation offers insurance for skirmish attacks of her citizens and loan defaults to banks for inactive players. Excess, if any, is given in disbursements by the council is more like a tax rebate for taxes paid and influence purchased. That's the limits of her services.

4.9B of the 24.71B of all the gold coin in Avonmora i stashed in all the nations' Treasuries. That leaves just under 20B elsewhere in Avonmora. That's a pretty small percentage over all.

The best way for a nation to work is to balance her incoming taxes with the dispersement and services to her subjects, so her subjects can grow their enterprises and prosper.
Sir Henry Morgan

Postby not a pirate » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:13 pm

If SHM says -1, I will have to as well. He is a good banker.
not a pirate

Previous

Return to Law Suggestions