Impeachment of Kings

Do you have an idea for a new law? Post it here. The more support it gets, the quicker it will be implemented. Read the sticky inside for more info.

Yes or No

+1
29%
71%

Total votes : 21

Re: Impeachment of Kings

Postby DezNutz » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:45 pm

I think banning from the nation is excessive. If it reduced his voting power, maybe, but he/she would still remain king until another player out influenced him.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Donald Trump » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:48 pm

DezNutz wrote:I think banning from the nation is excessive. If it reduced his voting power, maybe, but he/she would still remain king until another player out influenced him.

I actually like this suggestion. Maybe instead of a 150 day ban from the nation, it is a 150 day ban from proposing laws or taking out of the treasury.
Just repeat after me: "Czar Ivan did not help me win the elections."
Donald Trump

Postby Ziggfried » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:59 pm

I don't think this suggestion is any good. I rather see like a rank pay system put in game for nations for each daily update. 50% of the daily total is paid out to all citizens with military rank or higher based on rank like this my % might be off this is just an example
1.King 10% 2.Govern- or 9% 3.Duke 8% 4.Marquess 7% 5.Count 6% 6.Baron 5% 7.Admiral 4% 8.Colonel 3% 9.Major 2% 10.Captain 1%

And the other 50% goes into the treasury that can be voted on building a port and the influence is divided between all the players that vote. 1 vote ea person If you think you can do a better job as king put the work in for it. This would give players more insensitive to take a greater roll in there nation boosting population and wealth for all that put the incentive in to do so
Ziggfried

Postby Bmw » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Ziggfried wrote:I don't think this suggestion is any good. I rather see like a rank pay system put in game for nations for each daily update. 50% of the daily total is paid out to all citizens with military rank or higher based on rank like this my % might be off this is just an example
1.King 10% 2.Govern- or 9% 3.Duke 8% 4.Marquess 7% 5.Count 6% 6.Baron 5% 7.Admiral 4% 8.Colonel 3% 9.Major 2% 10.Captain 1%

And the other 50% goes into the treasury that can be voted on building a port and the influence is divided between all the players that vote. 1 vote ea person If you think you can do a better job as king put the work in for it. This would give players more insensitive to take a greater roll in there nation boosting population and wealth for all that put the incentive in to do so

good idea
Bmw

Previous

Return to Law Suggestions