Negative Fame

Do you have an idea for a new law? Post it here. The more support it gets, the quicker it will be implemented. Read the sticky inside for more info.

Negative Fame

Postby Grimrock Litless » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:49 pm

I don't know if anyone made this suggestion before hand.

This is how it works, when ever someone attacks someone with a positive fame, he will lose fame, if he continues to attack his fame will continue to drop till his fame becomes negative (highlighted in red). When someone attacks someone with negative fame he will earn fame, When someone have higher fame then the person(both positive), the person with higher fame (must be x2 the amount of fame the target have) will not lose fame but will gain fame from the person he attacks. (NPC fleet fame will still give the same).

This will allow new player to know if the target is a pirate or just a normal guy*cough cough*/trader. This will also make fame have a bit more importance then just being a number.

Usually pirates will have negative fame.
"Got ya."
Grimrock Litless

Re: Negative Fame

Postby Roberts » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Guluere wrote:I don't know if anyone made this suggestion before hand.

This is how it works, when ever someone attacks someone with a positive fame, he will lose fame, if he continues to attack his fame will continue to drop till his fame becomes negative (highlighted in red). When someone attacks someone with negative fame he will earn fame, When someone have higher fame then the person(both positive), the person with higher fame (must be x2 the amount of fame the target have) will not lose fame but will gain fame from the person he attacks. (NPC fleet fame will still give the same).

This will allow new player to know if the target is a pirate or just a normal guy*cough cough*/trader. This will also make fame have a bit more importance then just being a number.

Usually pirates will have negative fame.

Something like this has been mentioned : But it is " Infamy " where instead of Fame, Pirates have Infamy per attack...

I like this idea - As long as the admins make two lists of Positive and Negative make both lists... Most Notorious Pirates/"Normal Guy "...
Civilian:Are you insane? One pirate against trained pirates... Who do you think this man is? God?
My Leader: No. God would have mercy. He won't.
Roberts

Return to Law Suggestions