Plunder Insurance

Do you have an idea for a new law? Post it here. The more support it gets, the quicker it will be implemented. Read the sticky inside for more info.

Re: [Approved] Plunder Insurance

Postby Grogggy » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:17 am

On reflection I like the idea of "raid insurance." It might keep a pirate of my limited 2 month run in the game to NOT accumulate 63 pages of voodoo--I could maybe say back, "hey, you were insured."

Especially because it seems in the fine print this will not be implemented in real time, which would still allow for, you know, raids. The rapid depletion of gold should not be affected, and I propose that the insurance not be actually paid until the longest "raid" voodoo could be performed, which you know, is kind of hard to determine in the case of innactives and a determined raider.

To summarize: YES to long term covering of cost of raid, NO in short term covering of ship losses.
Grogggy

Re: [Approved] Plunder Insurance

Postby Captain dungeness » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:46 am

Captain Jack wrote:2)Amount given should only given during update... Live protection from live attacks as done by real players should only come from real players

I absolutely agree. The insurance should be paid at the update and not immediately. Well done.
Captain dungeness

Previous

Return to Law Suggestions