Emergency Dash

Do you have an idea for a card ? Do you want a tweak on existing voodoo cards? Perhaps you even want one of them removed? This is where you can post your suggestion.

Re: Emergency Dash

Postby ChaIbaud » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:18 pm

Didn’t the topic of voodoo come up some time ago with support from cj to work to filter it out
PM me any complaints (10M gold coin wire fee is mandatory).
ChaIbaud

Postby Meliva » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:24 pm

Chalbooti wrote:Didn’t the topic of voodoo come up some time ago with support from cj to work to filter it out

yeah I think that is one of the goals the devs are trying to work towards-replacing most voodoo with other in game mechanics.
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby PFH » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Meliva wrote:
Chalbooti wrote:Didn’t the topic of voodoo come up some time ago with support from cj to work to filter it out

yeah I think that is one of the goals the devs are trying to work towards-replacing most voodoo with other in game mechanics.

I had an idea to replace voodoo altogether with hireable witch doctor officers lol
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

Postby ChaIbaud » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:37 pm

Clock wrote:
Meliva wrote:

I had an idea to replace voodoo altogether with hireable witch doctor officers lol

replacing voodoo with.... voodoo tho
PM me any complaints (10M gold coin wire fee is mandatory).
ChaIbaud

Postby PFH » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:56 pm

Idea is that everyone has access to the same voodoo be it without paying real money or not to obtain it :)
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

Previous

Return to Voodoo Card Suggestions