Voodoo Strike!

Do you have an idea for a card ? Do you want a tweak on existing voodoo cards? Perhaps you even want one of them removed? This is where you can post your suggestion.

Voodoo Strike!

Postby Admiral Nelson » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:13 am

Name: Voodoo Strike
Type: Uncommon
Turns: 8
Description: Your Voodoo has had an effect on your fleets admirals! They are now refusing to move your fleets after 1 Port Movement for the next X hours. (X being the number of active enhancments on target player.)

This would be like Vengeance of the Witch Doctor. However instead of adding danger, it locks a players fleets to be able to move once for the duration (Duration is how many spells the person has on said player at once.). Now really this would not really do anything but sabotage someones possible profits for a day. However this would have its uses - The caster of this card, would probably know where the targets fleet is.

I am suggesting this, as I think a player should have more options what to cast when the player has active Vooodoo enhancments on them. As right now, only real thing is Voodoo Storm and Vengeance.

Since this can be removed by Serenity or Purify - I do not see it as 'Overpowered'.

Your opinions? :)

- Nelson. :)
Admiral Nelson

Re: Voodoo Strike!

Postby Grimrock Litless » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:33 am

Name: Your mom sits on your fleets
Type: Uncommon
Turns: 1
Description: Your ships all loses 1 level per hour.
Duration : 24 hours

SiNcE ThIs CaN bE rEmOvEd By SeReNiTy Or PuRiFy - I dO nOt sEe iT aS 'OvErPoWeReD'.
"Got ya."
Grimrock Litless

Return to Voodoo Card Suggestions