Port Scope (Uncommon)

Do you have an idea for a card ? Do you want a tweak on existing voodoo cards? Perhaps you even want one of them removed? This is where you can post your suggestion.

Port Scope (Uncommon)

Postby Admiral Nelson » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:40 am

In remarks to CJ mentioning, a new 'Voodoo' batch coming out I have come up with an idea for a Voodoo Card - Yes there is lots of ideas out there, good or bad. But always good to keep bringing fourth more.

Name: Port Scope
Type: Uncommon
Target: Port
Turns: 3
Special Abilitys:

What it does:
Port Scope reveals the past 100 'Port Gossip' events in targetted port. Instead of revealing the time as 24 mins 51 seconds ago for example. This makes it so it marks the actual time (11:38:54 for example).

However, another 'way' this card could be done, is slightly more powerful but yet just right, in my opinion.

Name: Port Scope
Type: Uncommon
Target: Port/Nation
Turns: 3
Special Abilitys:

What it does:
Port Scope reveals the past 100 'Port Gossip' events in targetted port of the specified Nation - For example, you cast it in Tortuga and targetted nation as Spain. Instead of revealing the time as 24 mins 51 seconds ago for example, it would also give a timestamp like the previous model. Listing it like it does in Port Gossip page, but would have an 'Archive' of them like it does with Spy Network/Trade Master.

What are your guys opinions?
- Nelson. :)
Admiral Nelson

Re: Port Scope (Uncommon)

Postby PFH » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:30 pm

Is this prinarily to make stalking easier for you?:) i think personally it shouldnt show the timestamp as it doesnt show in the normal circumstances. However i believe it shouldnt just say 1 hour agp. Instead it should shour 1 hour 34 mins ago.

Just my sense.

In overall terms, +1 on the first idea
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

Postby Admiral Nelson » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Joker wrote:Is this prinarily to make stalking easier for you?:) i think personally it shouldnt show the timestamp as it doesnt show in the normal circumstances. However i believe it shouldnt just say 1 hour agp. Instead it should shour 1 hour 34 mins ago.

Just my sense.

In overall terms, +1 on the first idea

Port Gossip, is already easy enough to stalk. Especially those flying Vaasburg - Regis, or New Land to Baramas with mass of fleets arriving at once. You just +1 hour then cast Hostile Natives. Just a Voodoo Suggestion which could offer another 'Insight' ability (Like the cards Insight/Enlightened Vision Cards do.) :)
Admiral Nelson

Postby PFH » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:36 pm

Ahh i see where you are heading with this ;) still a +1 regardless ;)
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

Postby Gregor Egerton » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:41 pm

I doubt I would use it much but, but it seems like it would fit into the meta of the game well enough so +1
-The man without a Zauberer
Gregor Egerton

Return to Voodoo Card Suggestions