Transport immigrants rework

Do you have an idea for a card ? Do you want a tweak on existing voodoo cards? Perhaps you even want one of them removed? This is where you can post your suggestion.

Transport immigrants rework

Postby PFH » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:23 pm

Transport immigrants
Common
Turn cost: 5 turns
Desc: Target port A and port B. 1% of port A’s population is sent to port B. If Port A suffered from at least 15 Black Death casts in the past 12 hours, then .5% is sent to port B instead.
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

Re: Transport immigrants rework

Postby DezNutz » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:38 pm

-1 There is a gross difference between actually transporting immigrants via ship and using voodoo that basically creates citizens.

If anything, Transport Immigrants Voodoo should be renamed to something that fits its description better, such as Fertile Loins, Horny Housewifes, or on the more serious note: Burgeoning Parturiency (which by definition means Increased Birthing)
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby PFH » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:39 pm

I see what you mean. I agree with what you say
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

Postby Meliva » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:57 pm

DezNutz wrote:-1 There is a gross difference between actually transporting immigrants via ship and using voodoo that basically creates citizens.

If anything, Transport Immigrants Voodoo should be renamed to something that fits its description better, such as Fertile Loins, Horny Housewifes, or on the more serious note: Burgeoning Parturiency (which by definition means Increased Birthing)

How about baby boom? Like back in the 50's. That way it's a bit more kid friendly, and also has a historical significance.

But side note I think the name is fine as is, but I wouldn't object to a change. We could just assume that the immigrants are from a foreign land, and not from another port.
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby OG Deadking » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Clockwork wrote:Transport immigrants
Common
Turn cost: 5 turns
Desc: Target port A and port B. 1% of port A’s population is sent to port B. If Port A suffered from at least 15 Black Death casts in the past 12 hours, then .5% is sent to port B instead.

keep coming with those ideas and you could be the next grimlock ;) :y :D
very optimistic person, and very complex person
OG Deadking

Return to Voodoo Card Suggestions