Berserker Tactics (Rare) [SDK's Card]

Do you have an idea for a card ? Do you want a tweak on existing voodoo cards? Perhaps you even want one of them removed? This is where you can post your suggestion.

Do you approve?

Yes
44%
No
56%
Needs work (recommended you post on what needs worked on.)
No votes

Total votes : 9

Berserker Tactics (Rare) [SDK's Card]

Postby PFH » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Name: Berserker Tactics
Turns required to cast: 8
Rarity: Rare
Duration: 24 hours
Stack Limit: 1 per fleet.

Description:

-1 danger to target fleet whenever same target fleet skirmishes or plunders another fleet owned by a player.
(Does not apply to attacks on NPCs.)
Last edited by PFH on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

Re: Berserker Tactics (Rare)

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:45 pm

not much of a berserker if it helps you hide as going berserk normally makes people look at you not away from you :D you can already hit them and hide its called a hideout :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby PFH » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:48 pm

Makes you attack more ratio wise and increases your profit from 3:1 to 4:1. That's the idea, as your fleet still isn't on the boards at 2 danger.

+6 - 1 = +5 + 6 -1 = +10 + 6 -1 = +15 + 6 - 1 = +20 - 18 = +2
PFH

Postby DezNutz » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:49 pm

I can using 3 hideouts spend 1 more turn and turn my ratio into 12:1. Why should I use this?
Last edited by DezNutz on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby PFH » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:52 pm

DezNutz wrote:I can using hideouts spend 1 more turn and turn my ratio into 12:1. Why should I use this?

Hideouts are more expensive in the long run and this is a duration and not an instant. You would lose more gold any day if you used that many Hideouts for just 12:1. It still would be 3:1 as -18 is still the technical defend in terms of danger loss. Plus, those hideouts would have been wasted when this 1 card can make the difference.

At the point of using hideouts to save the ratio, you might as well take the defends as it costs less to do so.
PFH

Postby DezNutz » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:13 pm

SDK wrote:
DezNutz wrote:I can using hideouts spend 1 more turn and turn my ratio into 12:1. Why should I use this?

Hideouts are more expensive in the long run and this is a duration and not an instant. You would lose more gold any day if you used that many Hideouts for just 12:1. It still would be 3:1 as -18 is still the technical defend in terms of danger loss. Plus, those hideouts would have been wasted when this 1 card can make the difference.

Using 3 hideouts, a player would have to conduct 64 battles before your card would be more effective.
Last edited by DezNutz on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DezNutz

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:16 pm

my hideouts cost 1.3 creds as does every other card i have and i dont buy them to sell so same value for me no matter what i cast :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby PFH » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:17 pm

SDK wrote:Makes you attack more ratio wise and increases your profit from 3:1 to 4:1. That's the idea, as your fleet still isn't on the boards at 2 danger.

I already did the math here. 4 attacks make it to 20 total danger with this effect applied. Then you have 2 danger remaining after 1 defence. 4:1 is applied at the first 4 attacks instantly.
This saves you more money than using those hideouts in the long run
PFH

Postby DezNutz » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:07 pm

SDK wrote:
SDK wrote:Makes you attack more ratio wise and increases your profit from 3:1 to 4:1. That's the idea, as your fleet still isn't on the boards at 2 danger.

I already did the math here. 4 attacks make it to 20 total danger with this effect applied. Then you have 2 danger remaining after 1 defence. 4:1 is applied at the first 4 attacks instantly.
This saves you more money than using those hideouts in the long run

Your math is horrible. Try calculating the danger out for the next 4 attacks and tell me how great your card is. You will find yourself at 7:2. With 3 Hideouts I can conduct 64 battles (attacks) before your card is even with the 3 Hideouts in win to loss (assuming you win each attack and lose each defend) at which point further battles would be better with your card.

DezNutz

Postby PFH » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:46 am

It's still better than 3:1. That's the main focus of the card. Not to be 4:1 every time. I know it isn't a perfect ratio, but it is certainly better than that of 3:1

Meant for taking fewer defends and increasing profit at the end of a few short-term battles or long drawn out raids. Not meant for casual plundering, just a slight profit and ratio booster.
PFH

Next

Return to Voodoo Card Suggestions